SM COMES OUT WITH SECOND STATEMENT, FANS REACT

• source: [theqoo/instiz] SM "EXO BAEKHYUN X CHEN X XIUMIN, NO ISSUES IN THEIR SALARY... NOTICE OF TERMINATION AFTER CONTRACT RENEWAL"

AVvXsEixYa5CKvbRZqflf0ZTh-5f6wLuK-NEN5vg1kG1xifLyeAA1lH2Pl7-xNfNlJmKnVyDOM_wwbMtNDlFeQcqzlyci0H8-KEtQzz-pVKRWM_2RgD0fRiSjVJxHt3ubt8vcfRrL_zg6iaOdojYXwjSM8OKhBDZ3Yd0m9l6I219mviQNKieDKObqJz6yIsr=s16000

SM Entertainment makes second statement, claiming that all artists can review records of their earnings at any time

SM Entertainment has issued a second statement of response to the legal action taken by EXO members Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen on June 1 KST, legally filing for the termination of their exclusive contracts.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000432096

original post: here

1. So there are still people who believe this SM statement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fascinating

2. This is straight up 2009 ㅋㅋㅋ The comments are also the same... Looks like a company gathering here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And people are giving a pass with their mediaplay againㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Why are people shielding SM here??? People really still believe in this injustice? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is dumbfounding

4. If they were able to read their settlement income at all time, is there a reason for them to refuse to provide the lawyers a copy of it then...? If they're able to access it, then why not just release it to the public??

5. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at all the company employees here

6. No but... Shielding this must not be easy
    They haven't shown us their pay settlement and didn't even explain the content even once,
    Meanwhile they're saying that they'll reveal everything, I don't get it??
    It's been over 10 years since I've seen something like that, so I'm not sure I understand what's happening, but isn't it common sense to judge once we have all the evidence??
    And Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin are the ones who are requesting to see their own contracts??
    Is SM trying to act as untrustworthy as possible>

7. Those bast*rds call themselves a big agency, meanwhile their handling of issues is more f*cked than the smallest f*cked up companies..

8. Why are people stanning a company..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look at what SM is doing, it's literally modern day slavery, they've been doing this since the old days

9. TVXQ happened 10 years ago, and they're still going a tit

10. The shieldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh wake up

[instiz] SM'S ADDITIONAL STATEMENT

original post: here

1. If they can access it at all times, why not just reveal it..?

2. I can kinda understand what they're trying to say, but why are they always trying to stir emotions with their statements? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They've been silent all this time, so why all the fuss randomly? They keep going on and on about those "external forces"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋWow .... Since when does SM ever take care of their artists? ㄷ
    If they're able to read their contract, just show itㅠ~~

4. Nothing changed since JYJ

5. Let me summarize everything - Release the contract
    Look at the way they're trying to stir emotions right off the bat....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. A mess ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    They're always insisting about external forces all by themselves ㅋㅋㅋ

7. If you treasure your artists, then why not show them their contract?

8. Who wrote this post for SM? Seriously even the person writing those articles aren't good people

9. They're obsessed with external forcesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Do they think we're fools?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• This is so sad 😭

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!