[enter-talk/theqoo] DID YOU GUYS SEE THE IDOL WHO APOLOGIZED FOR SUBSCRIBING TO SOJANG

• [enter-talk/theqoo] DID YOU GUYS SEE THE IDOL WHO APOLOGIZED FOR SUBSCRIBING TO SOJANG

bypannchoaDecember 17, 2022
    Jaechan-ah you're so low

AVvXsEgds0mkbL81oXvpEJpKvsJdsKpu3qptYXkYYpLTSiqqe6HbDAK7ZHtNEe-zDg7z_ntLZ8FtcJqjRPRBd8iQw5LPcavrXWLc_ZfFgpFXAScohc3SOZOEhSi8PEGp0RX7zjYI-W5SBrhSnL58biWk6OUr1CnBUTWKTr0FEUUtUs_I08w4CVhuuJjFaYej=s16000
    "I noticed a lot of repeated questions so I'm addressing it once and for all. I didn't know what type of channel it was and I wasn't even aware I was subscribed to that channel because I usually don't hit subscribe or like on YouTube when I watch videos. I realized I've subscribed to channels unbeknownst to me except for a few channels so now I've organized my subscriptions now. I apologize for acting carelessly and will be more cautious from now on."cr. Allkpop

AVvXsEgBdyOsfioQwzp24XAniu_kGO0AoGv9rxEgOcINuykuO-8uMMa_QcalJ0UAotoJpkU7T2uTkvE34NUoKL-8eMZXPbnaon9G7-YrBPBuJ0JpriRsXQFwSVELKU_58XafT_5m--cd1SlNuZ2jvFGDfuQGVqs1FjDgnkus8qVXtlJ_WeaP5N7fMxABUJNm=s16000

post response:

[+477][-15]
    original post: here

1. [+354, -8]
    No but the fact that he was even sharing about all the channels he was subscribed to and purposefully only skipped Sojang was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fact that there's no blue dot next to it means that he actually watched the most recent video from it. Looks like he's a die-hard fan of Sojangㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+294, -1]
    Instead, he could've just said it was a staff acount

3. [+263, -1]
    The bullsh*t excuse that he clicke subscribe without watching... Honestly it's as if he's saying "why are you guys overreacting?"

4. [+248, -3]
    Ah you should've just not addressed it, your true colors are f*cking showing

5. [+205, -0]
    Doesn't it mean that he watched her latest video since there's no red dot?

6. [+180, -3]
    He confirmed that's his own account. Do idols really want to watch accounts like these????

7. [+150, -0]
    Even ABH was caught subscribed to it... This is the same industry as entertainers

8. [+136, -1]
    Sojang is excited
    AVvXsEgsAicl1lkh4FbdjH9627LguIAVNxnt-VOSueXAx161b7nBZYU3IbJyH0Fjre2QILsyob672mZOSQFeFvzbUPTNrNgLFHBTxwqJMnferotiEw52lZPURegvcxIOZFYkLSVmbhrPpMw1QASYIrP591pwA6Weq8EqtzPK4LEkT3A8sOog_FrI56kKWgr7=s16000
    "Hi, I'm Sojang. Thank you to all the idols, companies and celebrities who have gained the courage to subscribe to Sojang's channel.
    However, I would suggest you to make 'at least 2' Youtube accounts if you were going to do it.
    In front of your fans, please show channels like 'One Meal A Day' 'Cream Heroes' 'Jim Jongkook' and you can watch Sojang all you want on your second channel.
    Sojang now has 70K followers but the number of views have always been multiples of that. I've never asked people to subscribe to me, and I don't want that either.
    Subscribing is something that viewers should feel incited to do it themselves, so I'm always thankful for that.
    Please don't get caught"

[theqoo] IDOL WHO GOT CAUGHT SUBSCRIBING TO SOJANG IN REAL-TIME ON VLIVE

1. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a turn off.
    This shows the level of idols watching these and the level of fans shielding them

2. Wowㅋㅋ An actual idol is subscribed to this....?

3. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is f*cking shocking

4. Look at his principlesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And look at that tone in his apology who does he think we are? He's the one who got caught meanwhile he's being angry towards the fans

5. He's way too... Transparent

6. ㅋㅋㅋ People shielding him are even funnier. Do you think it makes sense that he's subscribing and liking accounts without knowing?ㅋㅋ It's not like he's watching shortsㅋㅋㅋ

7. An idol subscribed to the trashiest of the trashiest accounts Sojang

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good grief....

9. That's his personal account? Hul he could've just said it was from someone else...

10. Ah this is disappointing... And shocking

[theqoo] THE IDOL CLARIFYING HIS SUBSCRIPTION TO SOJANG

1. How can you subscribe to accounts without knowing?ㅎㅎ

2. His tone is f*cking hilariousㅋㅋ

3. No but does he have no idea how Youtube works? How do you subscribe without knowing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow Sojang isn't any Cyberbully, she's literally a criminalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can idols subscribe to her...

5. I can understand on IG but how do you accidentally subscribe on Youtube...?

6. Why does it look like he's mad?

7. ㅠㅠ How can you accidentally subscribe..ㅠㅠ Sigh Jaechan-ah

8. We need to check on the people who still want to fangirl on him

9. What a f*cking tunr off

10. Look at the way he's talking, the fans babying him are the pitiful ones

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• "I didn't know what type of channel it was and I wasn't even aware I was subscribed to that channel because I usually don't hit subscribe or like on YouTube when I watch videos. "

friends-ross.gif

• It's a big brain play

To make sure you have the most updated news of that bitch so that if they upload a video trying to defame his group he will know about it

:pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain:

hmmm could be!

He's there to defend his BF Seoham from slander lol

• the excuse lmao

the things sojang posts are extremely vile. what was this boy thinking by subscribing to such crap AND sending fans a pic of his laptop while signed in on youtube? how dumb can you be? lmao

He didn't send a pic of his laptop to fans, it was a vlive stream he was scrolling through his subs and fans noticed it please stop being a sojang and spread fake news

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Who is Sojang?

A YouTuber who is known to make up a lot of nasty rumors about KPOP artists.

I know she's been sued at least once, and most of the stuff she says is malicious and has very little evidence.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• It's a big brain play

To make sure you have the most updated news of that bitch so that if they upload a video trying to defame his group he will know about it

:pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain:

Exactly 💯 which confuses me is how so many fans and others are mad about it 🤡🤡🤡 this makes total sense. If I was an idol or staff i would be subacribed to all these rumors and saseangs because having tabs on them and even knowing what they are sharing helps you. Maybe uncover some details they found on you or something damaging to you that you can sue etc for before said rumors or defamation gets out. So it makes total sense for idols to subscribe to these types of channels

• His reasoning is just fine. Whether he is lying or not about the reasoning is another point. Subscribing a channel without knowing has happened to me too many times to act like its a "bullsh*t excuse".

• His reasoning is just fine. Whether he is lying or not about the reasoning is another point. Subscribing a channel without knowing has happened to me too many times to act like its a "bullsh*t excuse".

I was thinking this. One time I was watching something and accidentally pushed that button without realizing it until days later. It happens.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!