The girl that absolutely demolished ryujin in a survival show is back on queendom puzzle survival show

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Those who have watched mixnine survival show would know how ryujin had all that hype and privilege for being a jyp contestant on the show but still this girl lee soojin was able to out rank her and out shine her with ease, she was able to maintain high rankings on the show even though she was from a nugu company,

quite sadly though her life is not as full of good luck as it should be, she got into a vehicle accident and had to undergo emergency stomach injury surgery while the mixnine show was going on and she ended with withdrawing from the show. Then she ended up debuting as leader of weeekly but her group failed to get successful and is in hiatus from more than a year. Now she is back on another survival show, hopefully this time it will turn out good for her.

• so i guess we should support her because shes nugu and from that shameful group weeekly. we just gots to support her it's hard already being no name and also struggling in the idol industry especially after what sickening YG did to those trainees at mixnine, just rooting for her to not get the queendom curse cause we know MNET is sinster like that.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• But she doesn't even outshine people in her own group. She's a visual and talented, but I don't think she has the it-factor to dominate either.

She was dominating all the other contestants on mixnine with ease and was able to rank #1 on various rounds until she had to withdraw due to car accident. I think she could do it again but its been like 5 year since mixnine so who knows

• She was dominating all the other contestants on mixnine with ease and was able to rank #1 on various rounds until she had to withdraw due to car accident. I think she could do it again but its been like 5 year since mixnine so who knows

Because of her visual back then, she was kind of the face of the female trainees. But it was different times back then. I don't think she can magically get her #1 spot back. It's possible, but she has just as much chances as a couple others there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didn't watch Mix Nine, so can you explain this statement? Based on the table below (source), it would seem that Ryujin is the one who was demolishing the competition.

mixNine.png

In initial episodes lee soojin was out ranking ryujin and was #1 though it changed later on when online votes kicked in and ryujin had that jyp privilege. She was still in top 9 rankings consistently before she left in middle of the show.

Yellow blocks represent the top 9 rankings of the week for various weeks. For first couple of weeks she was #1

Screenshot_2023-05-27-00-03-53-13.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by thebadguy ().

• In initial episodes lee soojin was out ranking ryujin and was #1 though it changed later on when online votes kicked in and ryujin had that jyp privilege. She was still in top 9 rankings consistently before she left in middle of the show.

Yellow blocks represent the top 9 rankings of the week for various weeks. For first couple of weeks she was #1

Screenshot_2023-05-27-00-03-53-13.jpg

LOL. You said Weeekly Soojin was going to be at the top but she’s literally the least viewed person in the teasers. It’s obvious the ones who will dominate are Japanese idols with fandoms and idols from disbanded groups

Scroll down for the list

• LOL. You said Weeekly Soojin was going to be at the top but she’s literally the least viewed person in the teasers. It’s obvious the ones who will dominate are Japanese idols with fandoms and idols from disbanded groups

Scroll down for the list

I never did any future prediction, i want her to do good but i never said thats exactly what's going to happen, i just said its a possibility she could do good like mixnine again, just like there's a possibility i might show up under your bead at 3 am tonight and then bitchslap you like will smith while you are sleeping, you too dumb understand a simple thing?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!