Kpop stans think idols who leave their IG comments open are attention hoes and asking for hate

• Kpop stans think idols who leave their IG comments open are attention hoes and asking for hate

I keep seeing that argument that its not a fandoms fault for hating on another on IG. Its the group fault for leaving their comment open to begin with and they are asking for it?

:clown::clown::clown::clown:

Do we go a step further and blame the group for existing too? If they didnt exist no one would hate them right? :skull:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's such a dumb take from them but are we surprised

Bangtan closed their comments for good reasons because their fame's scale makes them the target of hate not only from kpop stans but outside too. I like that the only people who can comment are the members

Thankfully for YJ, his top comments are mostly cheesy pickup lines from fans but sometimes comments can be nasty and they are NOT to blame.

It's such a "victim shouldn't go out" argument

• I don't really look at such comments tho but the worst thing I saw is when people open fake accounts and fans comment on the fake account begining talks with the fake person etc. not realising how fake that is. They also don't realise it when for example someone's English is way better on Instagram than it actually is like I recently heard so much of people trying to fake other people's accounts (I even saw news about that where someone tried to be a fake of the leader from my ulti group WTF)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Honestly tho I've had Idols liking my comments as well as dm's even sometimes got some simple thank you with hug or heart emoji...

So yeah especially when you see someone could be struggling and then you send a supportive message and Idol would react to it actually it's cool and kind of make you think that as a fan you maybe got that one chance to be helpful and you used it well

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly tho I've had Idols liking my comments as well as dm's even sometimes got some simple thank you with hug or heart emoji...

So yeah especially when you see someone could be struggling and then you send a supportive message and Idol would react to it actually it's cool and kind of make you think that as a fan you maybe got that one chance to be helpful and you used it well

exactly

they leave their comments open for their fans and people who like them

not for losers to come at them, but then those losers dont get the point either way

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!