I didn't know Jennie was based af

• Jennie is vocal and it's beautiful.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She said get out of your phones and touch some grass you bunch of nerds :pepe-bonk:

Seriously tho, it is such a stupid thing to do. Like go and buy DVD with professional footage, what's that lameass phone footage is gonna be use of anyways. People are stupid

This.

I get that people want to have a personal recording of their precious moments and experiences, but I can't see artists getting enthusiastic on stage when confronted with a forest of mobiles held high and people standing as still and stiff as a board to get a proper recording.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• i never record at a concert. i didn't even take pictures when i saw twice lol

i paid to be there in the moment and it drives me nuts when i'm at a concert trying to vibe and i'm stuck behind rows of people recording the entire thing

i've been to shows where the artist even bans phones during the show and people still have to whip it out to record and up getting called out by security or the artist or even thrown out for it

the addiction i stg people can't even help themselves

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• I've been to many concerts and i haven't got a single video from them, i guess i wasn't there lol

I pay for a ticket to have fun, I'm not a cameraman, i go to dance and sing. Also, holding a phone all the time, my arm would be killing me lol

• if the concert's good you get lost in the moment, dance, scream and enjoy yourself

that feeling stays with you afterward u dont need a recording in your phone to remind you that

people going to concerts just to make some music show recording are annoying and ruin the mood

she's right to call it out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!