What’s your opinion on the Park Hanbin situation?

• Objectively or subjectively

I was told not to post links to other sites but I’ll summarize:

A former Boys Planet contestant allegedly wrote a lot of harsh misogynystic and colorists commentary on Facebook while he was in middle school.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Context?

why do people keep dropping threads like this? like what? who? when?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To help you guys out.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• To help you guys out.

And things to be considered:

• I hope it's not true, he's very talented (one of the best dancers in the top 18 who could also sing and rap pretty well), and I enjoyed watching his working ethics during the show. He was VERY ambitious but never really tried to destroy his competitors, withdrawing from center positions and letting his teammates shine while he reached the less skillful trainees.

He probably would be an idol that I would look forward to if he debuted in a group.

Overall seemed a diligent and hardworking idol; I do not want him to be out as a racist and sexist (even if it's from 6 years ago) and hope the controversy is fake

• also this

• also this

sounds like him and his friends were jokingly insulting each other (aside from the remarks about woman IDK about that...) and his supposed friends leaked it after he got famous from being on boys planet. Sounds a lot like other idol scandals.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I think that if he still thinks like this it'll eventually come out. I tend to not hold people for their behaviours when they were 13 year old, obviously depending on the context/situation etc every situation is diferent

• sounds like him and his friends were jokingly insulting each other (aside from the remarks about woman IDK about that...) and his supposed friends leaked it after he got famous from being on boys planet. Sounds a lot like other idol scandals.

When an idol debut their supposed friends get busy

External Content www.youtube.com

• No opinion. The only thing underneath those tweets are people's fancams, confused about the situation rather then anything else.

We should be careful about posting stuff like this and believing every little thing we see when it comes to rumours tbh.

What's the context? What's the situation? Where's the proof behind the account that it's him?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!