[Discussion] I started Lesserafim Webtoon !!!

• So like i said i'm currently in chapter 5

and for the moment the story isn't really passionate yet

I also notice a lot of incoherence in the story, like the girls doesn't know that it can be cold outside of the dome and it's always spring there, but they know what fog is ???

aren't even able to think about food before going to the adventure in another island ?

also the big bad point for the moment is the characters

like truly none of them are interesting yet and none of them seems to have a real personality

also they are for the moment so naive that's it's already starting to be annoying

they know each otheer for 2 minutes, and already decide to help one to hack a device, go investigate

and just take the decision to go to the adventure outside of the dome where they always live in 1 seconds

seems like they try to not play on the stereotypical characters that you see in webtoon and manga usually, with the nerd who's afraid of the adventure and try to use their reason where every other characters just jump to conclusion

and i thought in the first chapter that it will be Sena but no

she just follow along, when i think it would have been a great thing to make of her the "annoying" characters who would try to tell to all the other characters that it's a bad decision to act impulsively and should rest and think about everything before going

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• proudorbit I just end up reading the 23 chapters from "crimson heart" webtoon and i can confirm that reading the webtoon doesn't help at all to understand Lesserafim MV

they are two completely different things

tbh even the name of their title track i don't really understand the link with their "concept"

Thank you For Doing that, you didnt have to :hug-raccoon:

But It might not make sense now, but in the future there might be a comeback that will give us answers

but its weird, The TXT webtoon and Enhypen Webtoons line up with the music so well

I hope we get clearer answers in the future :(

• Sounds like HYBE is being really messy and doesn't know how to place their lore for Lesserafim

all ik is that they aren't Human, they survived a meteorite undamaged, not a scratch nor a bruise

• Sounds like HYBE is being really messy and doesn't know how to place their lore for Lesserafim

all ik is that they aren't Human, they survived a meteorite undamaged, not a scratch nor a bruise

And actually in the webtoon there's no meterorite

No scratch or bruise

No angel wings

No robot arms

And the webtoon say that they are 8 heroes

But lesserafim are just 5 :pepefacepalm:

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• now that is very inconsistent :pepe-tea:

i can relate to lore being inconsistent/ having no relevance/ making no sense, take it from me Im part of the FNAF fandom so i am very well aware and ik what Trama ur suffering with this "Lore"

• I read all Hybe webtoons when they first released and the only story I follow is the enhypen one. Others are boring plus confusing to me lol. I read chapter 1 and 2 of Crimson Heart and I forgot of its existence. But thanks for this thread, I will try to catch up and maybe it makes sense now.

I don't read other hybe webtoon

I was only interest in crimson heart because i stan Lsrf and i love their MV so i wanted to understand better their mv lore and i thought the webtoon will help me but it's not really the case at all and i read the 23 chapters released

There's too much incoherence

Like for example only one member is suppose to understand when animals are talking but then you have an entire chapter almost where all the girls are talking with a cat normally, etc....

Also some of the conversation in through the entire webtoon feels very childish and cringy

I really thought i was going to stop reading the webtoon when i saw that they use the word " tsundere " in the middle of a discussion like normal

I don't know who's in charge of the webtoon but as someone who read a lot of webtoon i felt like there was a big gap

between how the initial scenario is trying to talk about mature subject like addiction, research of power to any means, and how the vilain seems a little bit more complicated in his motivation than just trying to destroy the world

And the way it's actually handling and how the story is unfolding it feels rush like they go from one adventure to another non stop

The characters are more childish and naive than 5 years old kids

And the discussion who are sometimes cringy

• now that is very inconsistent :pepe-tea:

i can relate to lore being inconsistent/ having no relevance/ making no sense, take it from me Im part of the FNAF fandom so i am very well aware and ik what Trama ur suffering with this "Lore"

I don't know what's FNAF :/

But as an aespa stan who really love lore

Reading this webtoon and then going to watch every lsrf mv to see if i could understand better was very frustrating because it felt like i read the 23 chapters for nothing

When i'm used to lore where everything make sense

• Fnaf is a Horror Game with lots and lots of Lore and alot of times we get more confused and end up with more questions than with answers, but we have a good general understand of the main key lore components

I do Love Aespa's Lore and i think its really unique, but if you love Lore and Stories, then join us over in the MOA's! TXT has an amazing story and the Webtoon lines up very well and the Boys are so wholesome and bonus treat, moa's are consistently fed~ we kinda spoiled when it comes to the content we get... :pepe-hehe: we get so much of it :iconpepe:

• i agree with all this, but maybe it's because the girls have JUST gotten all 8 members and the real stories haven't really begun. It's more like a really long introduction. But, there are multiple villans, so i think the plot will def be brewing after the plot os properly established.

for the others, it oculd be cuz they are alr a lot older than ssera, so until the story really begins and the lesserafim really find their music, it is not necessary to read it. i'm only doing it cuz i love webtoons and lesserafim.

but the plot will get spicy as we get on hopefully, just like the dark moon blood altar one is getting right now. the story-changing events plus a new enha comeback...

that might be the future of lesserafim...

• the girls have JUST gotten all 8

First of all i don't even understand why 8 members

When the crimson hearts is suppose to be about lsrf lore and the members are supposed to represent the main characters of the webtoon

So i don't understand why they decided to add 2 main characters that aren't part of the lineup unless they were suppose to be mepbers cut from the lineup at the last moment

• First of all i don't even understand why 8 members

When the crimson hearts is suppose to be about lsrf lore and the members are supposed to represent the main characters of the webtoon

So i don't understand why they decided to add 2 main characters that aren't part of the lineup unless they were suppose to be mepbers cut from the lineup at the last moment

1 of them was prob supposed to be Garam. Dunno about the other 2 though. I always thought from the start that the webtoon lore had nothing to do with their title tracks. The TTs aren't lore-based but more concept-based. But I'm not really sure anyways because I still need to catch up lol.

Sometimes it's painful having SO much LSFM content to watch/read....

:pepe-sad:

• 1 of them was prob supposed to be Garam. Dunno about the other 2 though. I always thought from the start that the webtoon lore had nothing to do with their title tracks. The TTs aren't lore-based but more concept-based. But I'm not really sure anyways because I still need to catch up lol.

Sometimes it's painful having SO much LSFM content to watch/read....

:pepe-sad:

Yeah garam was supposed to be yojae

But there's 2 other main character tthat we don't know what they are doing here

I actually think that their MV lore is taking part of the Webtoon and mixing it with a tons of things unrelated

Because Eunchae is wearing a cat ears hood and in the webtoon she's supposed to be a human who can change into a cat

• First of all i don't even understand why 8 members

they might be the new members of some random new hybe group lmaoo

the same things happened with enha's webtoon

&Team were a part of it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!