Honestly, I started to believe that Garam's controversy probably just for publicity

• So far, all the evidences given is baseless and useless. No victims come out, only bystander that now trying to be heroes according to the stories. All the stories were extravagating to the whole another level yet, this scandal getting bigger day by day. But, Chaewon as the leader of the group just updating her profile in IG and acting unbothered. Not to mention what happen to Garam match her tagline 'Fearless of Future' which her future now in uncertain. The member after her, Hong Eunchae is 'Fearless of Attention'. She come out when the attention not on her. She overshadowed by this scandal and received the least hype compare to others. Hybe is a big company and this girl scandal is impossible to hide. Kinda weird if they take her in while all their artists that originally debuted under them having good background and record.

If this is not true, I guess they probably already sorted out this problem by how Chaewon as the leader are just chilling out putting 'Lesserafim' on her IG bio like nothing happen when her band mate accused to hate her ex-izone members and Sakura. And probably they will release their defense after all members get introduce. I mean, all eyes on them now, most kpop fans and knetz aware of this group. Bad publicity is still publicity especially if Garam is not guilty. Their group will be huge with all the attention they received.

• Naw. It's not a HYBE publicity stunt. BUT the whole thing definitely feels orchestrated and planned by one of these:

1) A group of actual victims bullied by Garam and her crew

2) A group of bullies from Garam's old school targeting Garam after finding out of her joining HYBE

3) A clever group of LSFM/HYBE antis who happened to have known Garam

And of course, the flames were fanned by online fans of groups threatened by LSFM

• looking too much into it imo. this scandal is huge and i mean HUGE, especially in korea. even if evidence, proving garam is innocent comes out people will still drag her to hell and back. bullying is a big problem in Korea and it's a very sensitive subject. hybe ain't that stupid, there are TONS of other better ways to promote their concept without harming the image of the group or the company.

• So you think Hybe is a shitty company who doesn't know how to properly promote a group? :pepe-notes:

• I just cannot find a universe where any kpop company despite all being thirsty and exploitative would want to debut a female idol that appears to be their visual candidate using an innocent and quirky video intro with a reputation centered around lewd sex remarks, smoking cigarettes and smashing girls into bricks. This kind of attention does not contribute to any kind of marketing appeal at all other than extremely negative tabloid gossip. How is she expected to be the face of any type of campaigns? What career prospects still exist for her outside of the short lifespan of a girl group? There is no money to be made with this publicity.

I'm positive companies take into account the entire future of the brand they are about to invest in. This short-term burnout would contribute nothing to this group in the long run except attention that was already being better received by Sakura and Chaewon so what logical sense does it make as a publicity stunt?

• I’m not sure if it’s the specific case in this instance, but people should realize that in general this does happen

Yes some Kpop companies create scandals for a specific idol, especially the one they want to push as a big star, for publicity. It turns out bad, then they get sympathy when it turns out said idol was the victim the entire time. Read Lost In Translation

If this were the case to push Lesserafim as a whole, then I doubt it. But if to push Garam specifically, than maybe

Cuz the whole situation is so outlandish with no sufficient proof whatsoever (saying someone is a bully and showing a photo of them posing in front of penis drawings, using a fake cigarette pic, and even the huge lie of her throwing flower pots over someone’s head) is definitely an agenda coming from somebody, company or beyond

• Yes, Hybe is such a small company that need that kind of publicity lol even more with 2 Izone members

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!