What are the pros and cons of using iPhone?

• those who use iPhones please point it out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I use an iPhone 11.

PROS:

• Ability to pair AirPods with the iPhone as well as a Windows PC! The technology used in the AirPods is amazing. It truly amazes me how my AirPods work with my Windows 10 PC.
    • Update when you want. When it was one of my final days of using Android, the Android phone told me to restart to install updates, which annoyed me. If I didn't restart the Android phone, it would restart unexpectedly, but without updating.
    • If you have Apple Watch, you can sync the music from the iPhone to the Apple Watch.
    • The Health app, which is pre-installed on certain iPhone models and not included on Android devices, can be used to check the statistics of your workouts. If you have an Apple Watch, you can click on the Workouts app, then you can click on Outdoor Walk and start walking outside, and after you're done you can check your Outdoor Walk statistics via the Health app on your iPhone.
    • You can change your Apple Watch's background only with the iPhone.
    • If you have an Apple Watch, you not only have the option to call emergency services from the iPhone itself, but also from the Watch! Here's a list of the countries that support Apple Watch for emergencies.

CONS:

• Cost.
    • An iPhone cover and a screen protector are both recommended so the iPhone won't break easily.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bethesda: I was missing some information. ().

• Pros: ecosystem, smoothness of work, battery life, build quality, long software support (up to 5+ years), if you decide to sell it you will lose little money and will sell it easily.

Cons: cost.

• I've owned two iphones both SE's and I have found them to be reliable and user friendly.

My only two gripes are their endless updates and poor battery life.

Otherwise, they are a good phone at at entry level that techno dinosaurs like me can handle, I don't need the fancy upend models. They're usually well priced for an older phone.

• Pros:

UI is smooth and so far haven't experienced any lag.

I don't know how Bixby works but Siri is a life-changer for me. Like Siri setting a timer or opening an app really works wonder for me.

Can be used as a camera/mic if you have MacBook.

If you are health conscious, the Health app is definitely helpful.

Less likely to get viruses.

Audio quality is better in Apple Music.

I like the cinematic feature when taking videos.

You look rechhh 😝

Cons:

A bit heavy.

Customization is limited and tedious. Also, some good ones come with a price. If you are the type to customize a lot, you better get Android.

The battery gets hot depending on the app used. If you play heavy games, it is not advisable to use iPhone.

Using LTE/Hotspot drains the battery a lot.

Camera is inferior compared to some latest models from other brands in the market; however, if you are contented with just taking simple pics then it would suffice.

Just to add. I don't believe in the term "user-friendly" when it comes to devices. At the end of the day, it's just a matter of how you are used to a certain OS or how you explore it.

• I'm using an iPhone 14 Pro and the one before this was iPhone XR and before that the iPhone 6.

Cons: def the price and I was very tempted to swatch to Samsung and Android but I couldn't hahahah too used to the iPhone

Pro:

- I found iPhone very easy to use personally

- One of my favorite function is AirPlay - where I can watch films on the big screen TV from my Disney+ or Apple TV apps on the iPhone

- The integrated Apple One plan - combines your subscription to Apple Music, Apple TV, and cloud storage - very handy and reasonable price where I am at - since I've been using an iPhone for a long long time - I have a huge amount of music from iTunes etc.

- Find my iPhone function and emergency SOS set-up

- Linking to Apple Watch for various apps especially heath and exercise - I find this very handy to know if I am keeping active, I try to walk 10,000 steps every day etc.

• I've been an iphone user since I got the iphone 4 in 2015. (I have had the iphone 6 then went from the 6 to an XR then the Iphone 12 Pro).

I really like the camera feature, the complitability with my Macbook and playing Genshin Impact on it as well as having Apple Music and easy access to Spotify.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!