[Pannatic] Japanese show explained and recreated Itaewon accident using mannequins

• source: A Japanese show recreate the accident in Itaewon using mannequins

e46ba2215a795faadefcd3ff70dc4f84.jpeg

d713fe2b7a12ba21c9704e82b23f508c.jpeg

instiz

-This one is better because it looks more realistic...

-Whoa... I know those are mannequins but it must be really terrifying to be there...

-I know right... Just seeing the pictures terrify me already. Am I the only one who gets goosebumps after seeing the pictures?ㅠㅠ

-I think they did well in trying to deliver what it feels like to be in the crowd. I feel suffocated just by looking at that woman.

-I feel like I'm gonna suffocate looking at the woman... I now understand why most of the victims are women.

-They really love recreating situations, don't they? They also did the same thing when the typhoon hit

-This is scary...

-I didn't think much about the first two pictures, but the mannequins look really scary when they have clothes on

-I know it's just mannequins, but it must be really suffocating to be there...

-Japanese people are really invested in this accident because there was a similar accident too there...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!