What are we gonna do if Le Sserafim flops fearnots?

• lol... I feel like We are Unforgiven will be a bop though.. Le sserafim was just recovering from the Garam controversy with Antifragile, and they already succeeded +1mil copies in pre-orders.

• My predictions for GG at the end of 2023 is...

#1: NewJeans bc they are really well loved by the general public...but they are kind of flopping after the coca-cola song...

#2: Le Sserafim: I feel like Unforgiven will become a very popular song, even outside of SK. I mean, Nile Rodgers worked on it, and he said that in the future, Le Sserafim might join the line up of his band since their music was cool.

#3: (G)idle & Aespa: aespa sort of lost hype since they have not had a comeback in a long time, but maybe they can regain some attention with a non-kwanya song(supposedly). (g)idle have been doing really well with their comebacks. lately.

#4: Fifty Fifty & IVE: If fifty-fitfy has another comeback this year, I feel like the song will become really popular. Unfortunately, IVE's I am comeback has not done as well as their other comebacks, and since they only have 2 comebacks each year, I don't know what the future holds for them.

#5 Baby Monster: considering that they have gotten over 1 mil youtube subcribers even when they have not debuted yet, as long as their music is good, I feel like Baby Monster might do relatively well.

• 1) coca cola song is just an ads song.. ditto and hype boy still strong on top 10

4) how is IVE latest releaze not doing as well as their previous??!! They literally have top 2 across all charts. I AM cant get PAK because it is being blocked by Kitsch

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!