Why izone need to disband like this?

• I'm fine with them disband, but why disband them early and no disband album? I think these disband album clearly a must and why disband them early when they suppose to have at least until mid April?

1. CJ didn't tell us beforehand that the concert suppose to be disband concert

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. CJ told wizone to record this slowly journey(one of izone song) to surprised izone, but never told us it is used that way. Wizone are the one surprised at the end.

3. Without beforehand notice they suddenly told us that they will end all activities in April 3 days before the concert.

4. and also they let izone member announce their disbandment during the concert? what the heck?

5. and based on some other info, It look like izone member didn't know they will disband during the concert. dog shit company

6. They never told wizone that Panorama is their last comeback

Anyway. the main point of this post is to tell you how shit this is and why wizone are extremely sad and angry about CJ. Also, CJ being dogshit company.

:pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad:

• It's because there were talks about contract extensions

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…otential-contract-renewal

talks were still happening not long ago, CJ ENM didn't know how things will play out, agencies that throw a fit and didn't want extension should be blamed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's because there were talks about contract extensions

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…otential-contract-renewal

talks were still happening not long ago, CJ ENM didn't know how things will play out, agencies that throw a fit and didn't want extension should be blamed

But i've also heard that the reason why labels are so desperate to get their members out of Produce groups after the contract ends is because CJENM takes most of the profits from the Produce group. Labels are left with very little to show for their idols' efforts.

If these idiot labels and CJENM would just get their heads out of their asses, they could just work out a plan where labels would get a bigger share of profits from Izone's activities, but would also agree to let their idols remain in Izone for a longer period of time or would share in some of the costs so CJENM wouldnt be shouldering all of the risk.

• Official Post

I only know a few Iz*One stans, but most of them were expecting the concert to be the disband concert. The contract extension was always a long shot.

• I only know a few Iz*One stans, but most of them were expecting the concert to be the disband concert. The contract extension was always a long shot.

Not saying that I want an extension, but rather a proper disband.

Their contract is probably until mid April because izone debut on late October.

The concert is their last concert, but didn't thought that it is their last activity as well.

I was hoping for a disband album and I'm sure that it can break 700k

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!