Groups where someone didn't knew their senior group was in the same company or even exists ?

• I had the idea to ask for this after I read the profile of an upcoming JPop-group

The group is called MAZZEL and their member Hayato said he is a fan of the group BE:FIRST but had no idea they were signed to the same company when he auditioned for the Japanese company BMSG.

Than this made me think of Seungmin from Stray Kids who didn't even knew that DAY6 even exists when he debuted under JYP untill fans mentioned DAY6 so often that Seungmin decided to check them out and said he felt quit weird when he saw the group for the first time in person as they randomly passed eachother in the building and now Seungmin is the biggest DAY6-fan of all time.

Are there more people like this?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Than this made me think of Seungmin from Stray Kids who didn't even knew that DAY6 even exists when he debuted under JYP untill fans mentioned DAY6 so often that Seungmin decided to check them out and said he felt quit weird when he saw the group for the first time in person as they randomly passed eachother in the building and now Seungmin is the biggest DAY6-fan of all time

Seungmin has been a fan of day6 since his trainee days.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!