Starship think ive can have only 20 days for get 1 M sales...

• I notice ive have only 20 days before their official comeback...i know this comeback is rushed but yet we need poster schedules ....

Theor comeback 10 th april is the same as music bank in paris...this company love exploited the girls...this is the worst company

They act the koreans didn't wait them....today ive was number in most reached ....

FritHTuWIAECNm1.png

FrIGvEdXwAA_hbX.png

I hope cbars will have money for buying the full albums...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Starship think ive can have only 20 days for 1 M sales...pril” to “Starship think ive can have only 20 days for get 1 M sales...”.
  • Damn. Korea loves IVE. All three of their singles are sitting higher than OMG right now??

It’s album sales not charts. NJ still lead.

Unless it’s less than 7 days. longer preorders period doesn’t mean higher sales.

Most of the sales come from the first week.

However I agree the cb is rushed. The teaser pic is ass. They should cb on April 3 so they’d have a week to promote and next week MB Paris so they can promote the TT. Now they will fly back to back.

• i hope ive will get long vacations after this cb

But the concept look smart

• It’s album sales not charts. NJ still lead.

Unless it’s less than 7 days. longer preorders period doesn’t mean higher sales.

However I agree the cb is rushed. The teaser pic is ass. They should cb on April 3 so they’d have a week to promote and next week MB Paris so they can promote the TT. Now they will fly back to back.

I think Nj have not power sales ...they have great digital sales....im not sure

Starship want just easily money...

• It’s album sales not charts. NJ still lead.

Has New Jeans actually managed to beat After Like unique listeners peak on the charts? Or are you just referring to the empty house they had on the charts for the earlier part of the year?

• IVEA will be fine. Korea as a whole is rooting for them hence they’ll be up there in the important charts. Internationally they are well established BUT nothing near LSRFM or NJ.

I don’t think they need to prove anything, WY is very powerful, their biggest weapon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!