Kpop is doing kidzbop/cutesy music again - do you like it or not?

• Wut? X(. All are at least 7 out of 10s, with the Tribe song We Are Young more like a 9 out of 10. NMIXX's song was a 7 out of 10.

And they're not even the best of the recent run of kidzbop songs....this is a strong contender for 2023 Song of the Year already, a 10 out of 10.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wut? X(. All are at least 7 out of 10s, with the Tribe song We Are Young more like a 9 out of 10. NMIXX's song was a 7 out of 10.

And they're not even the best of the recent run of kidzbop songs....this is a strong contender for 2023 Song of the Year already, a 10 out of 10.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly is fine. But I really can't with the other three.

I can't believe Stayc went from masterpiece Beautiful Monster to this... I trusted BEP.

I already lowered my expectation from S.Tiger a lot seeing how Tri.Be past songs were okay but not great.

But still when I heard Tri.Be's last comeback I could not believe it was from the same producer who did pop perfection songs like T-ara Number Nine, Exid DDD/Ah Yeah, Momoland Bboom Bboom, 4minute Volume Up, Apink Nonono etc...

It's fun to see how taste in songs differs from one person to another

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!