Jung kook confirms that he deactivated his Insta acc.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FqCQYpPXwAEr_5r?format=jpg&name=medium

ArmyTaglist  

don't tell me he deactivated his acc.....

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “where is Jung kook's insta acc??” to “where is Jung kook's insta acc?? it says user not found.”.
  • BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “where is Jung kook's insta acc?? it says user not found.” to “Jung kook confirms that he deactivated his Insta acc.”.
  • He had 49.4m, close to 50m. Just shows he doesn’t care about things like this lol. Man said he likes communicating in weverse live more and bounced

He's not close to 50m, he had 52m followers. He started barely using it after changing his feed.

Question: How many follower did he have?

Just wondering cause I bet he will have many million fangirls crying now lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

:pepe-onions:

• i wonder if this affects any brand he might sign as an ambassador. they might force him to re-activate the account.

I guess this also means he may not be doing brand endorsements else he would not have deactivated.

This is typical JK though, knowing how reclusive he is publicly, so I am not surprised.

FqCQYpPXwAEr_5r?format=jpg&name=medium

ArmyTaglist  

don't tell me he deactivated his acc.....

Wait-- I just realized

82 posts yet more than half of it are white tiles . That's so funny

• He had 49.4m, close to 50m. Just shows he doesn’t care about things like this lol. Man said he likes communicating in weverse live more and bounced

none of them cares about numbers, which is the reason i find funny when solos and akgaes argue about them lol

I don't really care he deleted the account, he didn't even use it but this is what upsets me :cryingk:

Ahh balance as all things must be ~ thanos.

My OCD looks at uneven numbers like wtf is this lol

• He says he does not intend to return

• I'm sad by this but at the same time it is such a flex. Because people in his position would want to show how popular they are but he doesn't care one bit. He doesn't even use most social media sites and in his own admission barely checks his texts/calls. Jungkook is most famous reclusive person.

• I actually like him even more for deleting his account. People are fighting about followers and likes and he just deleted one of the most followed accounts. I like that he still has this kind of freedom.

Also Insta is mostly only ads now anyway. It really went downhill. It’s even possible Calvin Klein followed him just for attention.

Anyway, I hope JK is well and Bam too.

• I actually like him even more for deleting his account. People are fighting about followers and likes and he just deleted one of the most followed accounts. I like that he still has this kind of freedom.

Also Insta is mostly only ads now anyway. It really went downhill. It’s even possible Calvin Klein followed him just for attention.

Anyway, I hope JK is well and Bam too.

He only deactivated his account. What he deleted is the app itself.

Also, it's trending #2 on Naver with around 60k views lol.

랭킹 :: 네이버 TV연예
    지금 가장 핫한 연예 이야기
    entertain.naver.com

팔로워만 5000만명인데…BTS 정국, 인스타 돌연 탈퇴한 이유
    그룹 방탄소년단(BTS) 멤버 정국의 개인 인스타그램 계정이 사라졌다. 팬들은 “해킹 아니냐”며 걱정했지만, 정국은 “인스타그램을 안 하게 돼 탈퇴했다”고 밝혔다. 탈퇴 전 정국의 인스타그램 팔로워수는 약 5000만
    entertain.naver.com

FqCjRsRXsAEB_g5?format=jpg&name=medium

• Imagine deleting an account with over 50 million followers. :pepe-life-support: Only BTS members could. :cryingk:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• i wonder if this affects any brand he might sign as an ambassador. they might force him to re-activate the account.

They have weverse to communicate with fans so as they opened their ig accounts as part of their chapter 2 which includes doing ambassadorships and endorsements. If he doesn't reactivate it, if means he ain't doing any of that.

Seems like he might just rest for most part of the year like he intented to...

• Whatever makes him happy, he barely used it in the first place. It would not surprise me at all if he doesn’t sign with any fashion brand, he is low key , likes to wear comfortable clothes and his brother’s brand, I don’t see him being comfortable posing just in underwear or watching a fashion show , or who knows

• They have weverse to communicate with fans so as they opened their ig accounts as part of their chapter 2 which includes doing ambassadorships and endorsements. If he doesn't reactivate it, if means he ain't doing any of that.

Is Insta account a must to be a BA? I dont think so because there are idols who are BA without any individual accounts

• They have weverse to communicate with fans so as they opened their ig accounts as part of their chapter 2 which includes doing ambassadorships and endorsements. If he doesn't reactivate it, if means he ain't doing any of that.

I am very sure he will release music his year, if not album then singles.

• His behavior is a bit worrying. I hope he is ok. I hope some of the members go to see him. First he is absent for so long and then comes back depressed on live. He then comes back overly happy and is now kind of sad again talking about BAM and how he is not interested in anything. Please be ok our Kookie

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!