[Knetz] Chipotle who changed their account name to 'Chicotle' because BTS' Jungkook called it 'Chicotle'

• Chipotle is a Mexican food chain franchise that’s similar to In&Out and McDonald’s in the US

This is what happened in Bangtan’s video today (it happened in the outdoor recording of the Corden show)

Jungkook: This… Chicotle? What is this, Chicotle?
    J-Hope: Yah I heard “Chocolate” at first, chocolate
    – Is it Chocolate? Huhuhuha

image.png
    image.png

They changed their name of their official Twitter account
    image.png

image.png

(They RT’d this tweetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

ScrawnyKindlyIndiancow-size_restricted.gif
    HastyHopefulAoudad-size_restricted.gif
    AnnualInfamousBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif
    BigLightheartedCuckoo-size_restricted.gif
    SnivelingAnotherJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Unrelated) McDonald’s once changed their ID to copy Jungkook’s Insta tooㅋㅋ

image.png

original post: here

1. Are they crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chipotle should come to Korea as ‘Chicotle’, please ㅠㅠ

2. If Jungkook calls it that way, that’s how it is. Me too I want to taste it. Come to Koreaㅋㅋㅋ

3. McDonald’s name order is a mess thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Chipotle is f*cking delicious

5. I wanna taste it… He eats it deliciously so it looks pretty good

6. That’s my dinner tonight

7. Interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks delicious, he eats well

8. Chipotle, come to Korea ㅠㅠ

9. Come to Korea, Jungkook said he wants to eat it every day

10. Chipotle was his last meal before coming back to Korea ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Let me know what it tastes like too… Can you come to Korea? ㅠㅠ

12. Chipotle is seriously f*cking delicious. It looks like a burrito that you can scoop out but the sauce is f*cking good. It’s crazy. It’s to the point that I almost only ate there in the USㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It’s such a shame that they are none in Korea ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Source

• Pearl-Iris

Changed the title of the thread from “[Knetz] CHIPOTLE WHO CHANGED THEIR ACCOUNT NAME TO ‘CHICOTLE’ BECAUSE BTS' JUNGKOOK CALLED IT 'CHICOTLE'” to “[Knetz] Chipotle who changed their account name to 'Chicotle' because BTS' Jungkook called it 'Chicotle'”.
  • so many ppl ordered the same food he got just to realize it's not that good

these tweets LMAOO :pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

w-why is their bowl broken :pepe-joy:

Lol but their plates look pretty clean so I guess it wasn't that bad :pepe-hehe:

• I'm not the biggest fan of chipotle but the last time I had it was a couple years ago so maybe it's changed. I'll try it out for lunch tomorrow. I prefer moe's.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• I'm not the biggest fan of chipotle but the last time I had it was a couple years ago so maybe it's changed. I'll try it out for lunch tomorrow. I prefer moe's.

I prefer the brisket bowl from QDoba, but Chipotle is everywhere thus easier to get. Plus it's one of the few fast food places where it's super easy to get a keto meal, no questions asked!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!