The repercussions of SM’s demise; NCT Dream lost the SM vocals touch

• Which means if they change that then they become like any other that debut hits or misses in vocalists not make it a requirement to have above average vocals in every group. This comment^ is serious but the video is an exaggeration. It’s a joke it doesn’t even make sense since Dream already debuted.

I am sorry you felt offended for Hybe because of that.

Why are you trying to make this out to be a Hybe stan thing? I felt offended for the idols you shaded - those "misses" you referred to above, not Hybe. They are the ones that actually SING.

• You don’t have to go to the lengths of breaking down everything I said just to insinuate if I was shading.

I didn't chime in until you denied you were shading idols btw, which I couldn't understand how you couldn't see. I broke it down because I thought perhaps you didn't understand. You didn't just say: SM prioritizes vocals and put out some great vocalists. By adding a dubbed video of bad vocals, you implied other idols had bad vocals. And then you just reinforced it with your vocal "misses" comment. You don't see the shade to other idols? Really?

• Why are you trying to make this out to be a Hybe stan thing? I felt offended for the idols you shaded - those "misses" you referred to above, not Hybe. They are the ones that actually SING.

What idols? At first I thought it was a parody but I realized they were contestants. Yeah sorry for them but I don’t they’re idols even.

lt64IYu.gif

• What idols? At first I thought it was a parody but I realized they were contestants. Yeah sorry for them but I don’t they’re idols even.

Let me point out that it's kinda hard to argue you didn't mean debuted idols / idol groups when you responded to me that you did and the comment is serious, though the video was an exaggeration...

they become like any other that debut hits or misses in vocalists not make it a requirement to have above average vocals in every group. This comment^ is serious

• Let me point out that it's kinda hard to argue you didn't mean debuted idols / idol groups when you responded to me that you did and the comment is serious, though the video was an exaggeration...

Yes that earlier comment about companies either debuting hits or misses was about all idols. The other one you’re quoting is a reply to you about the ones singing in the video(contestant) since you said the ones who sing in bold I thought you referred to them as idols.

Anyway this is getting ridiculous am not going to explain more. It’s hard to argue for you? Consider how it is for me when I know what I meant when I posted the thread without having any specific group in mind yet you insist that I am shading. Not to mention all I said is “losing SM vocal touch” like that’s hardly offensive for hypothetical/random idols and isn’t any different from sayint some hits and some misses.

lt64IYu.gif

• Yes that earlier comment about companies either debuting hits or misses was about all idols. The other one you’re quoting is a reply to you about the ones singing in the video(contestant) since you said the ones who sing in bold I thought you referred to them as idols.

Anyway this is getting ridiculous am not going to explain more. It’s hard to argue for you? Consider how it is for me when I know what I meant when I posted the thread without having any specific group in mind yet you insist that I am shading. Not to mention all I said is “losing SM vocal touch” like that’s hardly offensive for hypothetical/random idols and isn’t any different from sayint some hits and some misses.

For a small role reversal example, SM is often accused of too much lip sync in performances. If SM were "taking over" a company and stans of a group in that company posted stuff about "The repercussions of company B's demise" by showing a video of horrendous lip sync, I think some would find it distasteful too.

Of course I also think it's much worse to imply that other companies don't focus enough on vocals and so put out bad vocalists. Perhaps you didn't mean it that way, maybe it just came out wrong, but I feel it's not a huge stretch to infer this, seeing the direction subsequent users took this thread.

• Too long didn’t read

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!