Blinks need to get their priorities sorted 💀

• Why are we applauding the pinks management for scamming us & giving us bare minimum of everything???

Everyone here knows nobody was more passionate about BP potential to be global superstars here than me since 2019 & born pink should have build upon what TA did but naur the girls management have no interest in furthering the pinks career

The $50-$70 tag on an 8 songs album for international fans is peak scam imo

Yes BTS did it but that's after releasing 147 songs & 50 albums & just growing a very active & well fed fandom (pretty sure even armies are having issues nowadays with hybe greediness)

I already saw the whole tour coming from a mile ago so I refused to entertain the arena tour option knowing damn well BP will be back here for Coachella & a stadium tour this year.

At some point blinks need to start calling it out

I won't call out the pinks cause they obviously have no say in these decisions for all we know they're counting down the days they can take control of their career & hopefully that's it

I'll celebrate the achievements & look forward to seeing BP live twice this year but I won't hesitate to call out the absolute buffoonery that is YG management of BP career

• stream babymonster content

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTS have 200+ released songs afaik :yesr:

External Content twitter.com

Ehh

not a fan and this is abt blinks & bp not their juniors

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• You always seem miserable as a BLACKPINK fan.

Being a fan of something seems it should be a relief from the stresses of everyday life and just enjoying the artist and product.

It seems like being a fan of BLACKPINK is a burden to you, or at the very least you dont enjoy it.

Just curious, why are you still a fan? It's a serious question and not meant to be combative in any way.

If something is so burdensome to you, why continue to do it? It seems like it makes you unhappy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• As they should

Meanwhile BP with 31 songs in 7 years & the fandom is applauding the bare minimum 🚶

but i love each of every one of those 31 songs.

i prefer that to having filling songs- not a shade to bts cos i don`t listen to them, therefor i don`t know the quality of their less popular songs.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!