It's actually fun to trigger kpop fans, it's officially my one of my hobbies now

• When I was young I got -19 upvotes on reddit for a comment I thought was very innocuous. It was saying how I don't like the design of a new champion that was released in the game I was playing. Anyway when I got downvoted I got mad so I trolled that subreddit for the next 3 years, until I got bored (stopped playing the game). However the fun part is 1. People's reactions and 2. My own creativity of making up things. I was kind of the "random humor" type (not the satire or making fun of current events that have really happened type).

For example a post I made could be like this: NMIXX has the worst lore ever!!! I love orange juice and they say some stupid thing like "Picture orange juice now picture an oragne juice lake" its so annoying because some people really like orange juice but they took this thing everyone loved and appropriated it to make it capitalist and pull people to THEIR business, and it's so annoying, THEY DID NOT invent orange juice but yet they are using its popular appeal to make people like them. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY RELATION TO ORANGE JUICE!!! They have ruined my favorite drink in the world and it's all their fault. Who even calls a team of people Squ4d anyway. I can also make a Kpop company and name it 0H5H1T and it wouldn't be cool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!