Allkpop article titles starter pack

• LE SSERAFIM own their hardships and defy the societal standards placed on them in 'Antifragile' comeback MV

NCT 127 drop the MV for 'Ay-Yo'

K-netizens furiously debate on who deserves the title of the 4th generation's representative girl group

Netizens are awestruck at Wonyoung's recent muscle gains

Netizens think this member of YG's BABYMONSTER is pretty interesting

K-Pop Songs That Will Turn That Frown Upside-Down

STAYC guested on an episode of weekly-broadcasted show Lee mujin service!

[Breaking] Famous Korean athlete is indicted for tax fraud

Soloist reflects on life in a ballad

Fans of a group on Twitter start a hashtag demanding justice from the company

Famous idol reveals which sauce they like to accompany their fries and more on exclusive interview show

Fans are loving the sweet interactions between two idols born in the same year

NMIXX are on a psychedelic board game journey in cryptic 'Entwurf' teaser

TXT go to Narnia in the new 'The Name Chapter' concept photos

Ive's Rei says she's never heard of Pikachu before?

Yang Hyunsuk told Dara to press the elevator button for him?

New group called 'Yurp' about to debut

What else will you add to the starter pack

• Or just be like me back when Loco dated someone, post about that he announces his realationship and that he allready broke up with the woman in the same sentence wich will for sure result in a lot girls who cry cause they wanted to see him with Hwasa

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• also :

Netizens are talking about (Idol's name) recent appearance at (event name)

(company name) denies the rumors of a comeback/enlistment/scandal

Fans are worried about (idol's name) sudden appearance change/weight change

K-netizens debate if (enter what is being debated)

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• It's like the events just come out of the sky no idea what these things are or why they are happening

• Ok there you are, https://www.allkpop.com/articl…nie-lee-are-daging-dating, and When did ace have a webtoon

I do not post much cause shortly after the staff from the front-page changed the laws, so you wait either ages till your post is accepted to be published or a mod posts your message under their own name with a slightly changed post (wich sucks) and so I never posted anymore after I once had a message and it was only posted 2 days late with of cause the name of a mod on it instead of my name (they did not even edit anything on the message for the topic just put their own name under it aaaaah)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• me seeing titles

WzrIstRmi_j7muRcqZ7l0l5btL5QKcb7msDdbIZAuem3TVU5fSEcFFww-yS78f5d95kEFGivMjlz3Q=s640-nd-v1-rwa

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's like the events just come out of the sky no idea what these things are or why they are happening

exactly!

there's always a new thing netizens are talking about and i just can't keep up

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Do you notice this title is talking about your entries

"STAYC guested on an episode of weekly-broadcasted show Lee mujin service!"

but that could be forum title?

because on website I would need to write which member was there :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!