"Why 4th Gen Kpop is the Most boring"

• So this isn't my opinion, I don't really have one with 4th gen but I was browsing Youtube shorts and came across this and was wondering what everyones opinion of the points the short makes in regards to 4th gen not being very good.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~Jeongyeon4eva~

• NoJamMan

Changed the title of the thread from “"Why 4th Gen Kpop is the worst"” to “"Why 4th Gen Kpop is the Most boring"”.
  • I feel like I've heard some of these criticisms since 3rd gen (especially the "fans only care about views" one). And this is not a criticism of the video itself, but a lot of the comments on these types of videos reek of "not my faves tho stay safe". Like, I see MOAs and ATINYs on those types of videos singing the praises of their faves – and, if you're not dragging anyone down, keep on doin' – but the "not my faves" attitude makes it feel like they're dragging down other groups.

I wonder, though, I'm not too connected with 4th gen... which groups are those "muhfaves" people thinking of when they say their faves are different than other groups? Who are the other girls?

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• I have to agree. When Aespa first come along, they were my favourite girl group but they've dropped off with a couple of lacklustre comebacks imo so now I don't really follow any 4th gen group. I have to go back to 3rd gen with Twice, least they're still putting out good music.

• Well a lot of 4th gen "traits" came from 3rd gens experience. Hate from imperfect live vocals= lipsync

Hate from not having visuals= emphasis on debuting visuals

Interaction between opposite sex means dating scandal= absolutely no reaction in other performances and no interactions even in encore stages

3rd gen blew up because of youtube= fans focused on streaming

Etc etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!