Possible lineup for SM’s version of NewJeans, which ultimately failed to get the go ahead?

• wtf how did you even come up with that?? lol i never defended people who hailed lami as the next visual at age 11, i only called out your crusty arse so 😌 💅 those 2 things aren’t related fyi

I'm just saying in general kpop stans have huge double standards. Just like the debate with debuting minor idols, once it's their company doing it they change their narrative

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm just saying in general kpop stans have huge double standards. Just like the debate with debuting minor idols, once it's their company doing it they change their narrative

well that's true lol. Quite a few YG stans became quiet about the "immoral" debut age of NJ when Baby Monster was revealed

• I don’t know if NJ was the idea but the SM rookies were giving off strong ITNW/SNSD (the song) vibes

yeah that was why i’m convinced their concept was supposed to fall along those lines (similar to the style of 1st gen / early 2nd gen aka mhj’s preference) before sm scrapped the idea and let their trainees all go bc they wanted to do sth different instead

• they have a snsd type vibe

also its so refreshing to see non ps faces like looking at this just made me realize how much ps all kpop idols get

lol i read “ps” as photoshop first, not plastic surgery and was like well there was some editing in some of those pics i’m sure and then i realised my mistake :boompepe:

Funny coincidence that they share the same initials and plastic surgery is kinda like photoshop on a real person instead of on paper lol :boompepe:

• I thought an evolved, modernized version of SNSD would be a sure bet, hooking in nostalgic 2nd gen fans and drawing interest from new K-pop fans by building upon SNSD's legacy, and that this would be the route SM would follow with 'white fox' or however the SM rookies project group was called.

But apparently they decided to go another way :wellr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Ugh, I only checked the OP after I posted. Why am I even responding on a troll thread? :facepalm: Must be Monday.

lmao what?? Are you mistaking me for someone else :pepewhat: bc if i am labelled a troll then boy oh boy akp must be infested with trolls and not a single decent poster left lol i’m like the opposite of a troll as can be :pepe-joy:

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• lmao what?? Are you mistaking me for someone else :pepewhat: bc if i am labelled a troll then boy oh boy akp must be infested with trolls and not a single decent poster left lol i’m like the opposite of a troll as can be :pepe-joy:

Eh, rofl! Yes, somehow I misread who the OP was, I re-checked and it wasn't the troll poster I had in mind, but it's you (?!) I had several threads open to read at that time, maybe that's where it went wrong. Also, it's Tuesday not Monday!! After the long, intense (but fun!) extended weekend I clearly need more hours sleep to catch up and resolve my sleep deprivation again ^^

So yes, you're right, you're not a troll :thumbup:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Eh, rofl! Yes, somehow I misread who the OP was, I re-checked and it wasn't the troll poster I had in mind, but it's you (?!) I had several threads open to read at that time, maybe that's where it went wrong. Also, it's Tuesday not Monday!! After the long, intense (but fun!) extended weekend I clearly need more hours sleep to catch up and resolve my sleep deprivation again ^^

So yes, you're right, you're not a troll :thumbup:

lol that’s true it’s already tuesday not monday anymore :boompepe: looks like we both need our sleep :pepe-life-support:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!