Random KPop-facts you might not know

• Share all the random KPop-facts you know that you think most people here don't know about ~

One fact I have is about former Royal Pirates Moon Kim. After the band disbanded a few years ago he started to work as producer and for example made some songs for the Japanese boygroups JO1 and Orbit. He also produces songs for other Korean, Japanese and American artists.

Now share your facts

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• One quick fun fact is that NCT's concept was first announced on January 27th, 2016. 1/27/2016. It's the very first 127 day!

I'm also listening to Treasure now, and that reminded me of how YG Treasure Box was named after a Korean term that's equivalent to the "YG basement"; YG groups come back, then they get shelved for a long time like jewels in a treasure box. So Treasure's name is basically a reference to the YG dungeon.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Taichi from the JPop-group IVVY was member of 2 KPop-groups and a KRock-band before. He only ended up there after he decided to leave Japan and to study at Yonsei University since he is half Korean and somehow than ended up in KPop. After his last KPop-group Blanc7 had disbanded he returned to Japan and joined IVVY.

• Byeongkwan of the boygroup A.C.E is mentioned in the thank you-note on TWICE's debut album with the mention that his wise words that he shared with the girls teached them a lot when he was a JYP-trainee and apparently hung around with TWICE. Now I wonder what he even said to the girls that was that meaningfull for them :/

And Byeongkwan also only joined JYP cause when he asked Yugeom about trainee-life back before he debuted in GOT7 he apparently said to Byeongkwan "JYP is fun" and that was suposedly the one and only reason why Byeongkwan wanted to become a KPop-idol too. So basicly his friend convinced him to audition in some way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!