PARK JINYOUNG the 1st album 'Chapter 0: WITH'

• Jinyoung is finally coming out with a solo album! It drops on the 18th. Anticipate!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Just listened to his EP, and his voice is so soothing. :lighter-pepe:

Exactly what I wanted and expected from him.

Him and Jackson double teaming to make my fave GOT7 releases. :pepegrin:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Just listened to his EP, and his voice is so soothing. :lighter-pepe:

Exactly what I wanted and expected from him.

Him and Jackson double teaming to make my fave GOT7 releases. :pepegrin:

It's so good right? What is your fave song on it? It might change, but for now mine is

His voice has such a nice lightness to it

• Has the song dropped yet!! Dive is one of my favorite GOT7 solo releases.

I have been WAITING for his debut. :iconpepe:

Have you ever listened to Kihyun's solos? His two tts have a similar rock vibe to Dive

• It's so good right? What is your fave song on it? It might change, but for now mine is

His voice has such a nice lightness to it

I have only listened once so far, and I think Animal is my favorite right now. But I also really like Sleep Well and Letter.

External Content www.youtube.com

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Have you ever listened to Kihyun's solos? His two tts have a similar rock vibe to Dive

Ooo, I'll give them a listen. Kihyun has vocals like silk.

• Youth is such a BOP!!! Voyager is really good too, but something about Kihyun on Youth.

It's funny since Jinyoung also has a song called "My Youth" lol. Him and Kihyun share 1 brain.

I'm glad you liked them. My faves on those records are actually Rain and Where is the Love. They're different from the tts though.

I actually think there's only 1 brain cell and ask the members of got7 and mx just pass it around lol. That would explain why MX has THREE songs called Secret(s). They clearly weren't assigned the cell the days the needed to name those.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!