BabyMonster are going to be fulltime models

• Considering

1: they‘re at YG

2: half of the members were models before

3: now that members if pther groups bag endorsement deals i think YG will push them even harder in the fashion business but since it‘s YG i expect them to reach their goals.

4: YG himself said „who will shock the global market“ i understood it as shocking not only in musical aspect but also maybe fashion and cs or even acting

• Wizard-of-ozz

Changed the title of the thread from “BabyLonster are going to be fulltime models” to “BabyMonster are going to be fulltime models”.
  • If they release only 2 songs this year then yes. If YG surprises us and gets rid of the exclusivity and promotes them the way their 4th gen peers are promoting then no.

• If they release only 2 songs this year then yes. If YG surprises us and gets rid of the exclusivity and promotes them the way their 4th gen peers are promoting then no.

Nope i don‘t think YG to handle them like that

I really believe that Babymon will get the same treatment as Blackpink

1-2 release, reality show once every 2 year, less award shows, global pushing like coachella or even vmas or so

• I didn't know they were models before, I thought they would have started as trainees for a k-pop group

Some of the members were child models or runway models

One of them walked on Dubai Fashion week 2019

Haram was a child model

dain was a child model as well

I think another of them was a model as well idk which one

• I found these out

This one is apparently called „pear“ but her real name is pharita/prita

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The model concept can only be appealing if the members are above 16 minimum. And since kpop idols look younger, it should be 18 minimum. But most of the Babymonster members aren't even 16.

I think they can be called models if they‘re a few years into career which will be like 2-3 years and then they‘ll be 17-18

I mean hyein is 15 and ambassador for LV

• She is called Haram

She was a former Child model

• This is Dain

A former Model and meber of a child Girlgroup where Hyein was in as well

• I think they can be called models if they‘re a few years into career which will be like 2-3 years and then they‘ll be 17-18

I mean hyein is 15 and ambassador for LV

NewJeans looked like they were wearing their mom or sister's clothes with those high fashion clothing. I'm expecting it to be worse with Babymonsters.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• NewJeans looked like they were wearing their mom or sister's clothes with those high fashion clothing. I'm expecting it to be worse with Babymonsters.

i already commented on some other thread ( selfmate was there too!) that i don't get why would teens be ambassadors for high fashion brands. who is the target audience? 12-17 yo won't buy burberry or gucci. it's ridiculous. they should have chosen something youthful that kids and teens wear

• Nope i don‘t think YG to handle them like that

I really believe that Babymon will get the same treatment as Blackpink

1-2 release, reality show once every 2 year, less award shows, global pushing like coachella or even vmas or so

I wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly how it goes down. Times have changed though, I think it will backfire. It's never been more competitive for new groups.

• i already commented on some other thread ( selfmate was there too!) that i don't get why would teens be ambassadors for high fashion brands. who is the target audience? 12-17 yo won't buy burberry or gucci. it's ridiculous. they should have chosen something youthful that kids and teens wear

beats me I'm in the taxation department not the high fashion department ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!