are you a vegetable hater?

• naurp~ :eyes:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• how can you hate veggies? they give us nutrients and they're delicious.

and they give us so much.. with little maintenance unlike livestock such as cows and pigs.. who.. u can't clean no matter how much you try cus.. they live on their own fecal matter, and will kick you if you ever try to clean them. And even if by some miracle you succeed in cleaning them, they get all dirty again immediately after.

also, your hatred for carrots is weird.

Carrots are a good source of Vit A, B6, C , potassium along with antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, and the combination of the two may help prevent age-related macular degeneration, a type of vision loss. - https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270191.

They exist so that you'd be healthier by consuming their existence. Carrots and other veggies only purpose in life is to give you their nutrients.. when you eat them.

they're the most selfless creatures..plants..w/e that we know of and you cant even hear their screams when you cook them or eat them..

don't take their love for you as trivial. respect their purpose and consume them plz.

• i respect them. i respect them so much. i value everything they try to do for us, kings, queens, legends, i understand.
    but i am so sorry, dearly beloved carrot, they taste like azz :pepe-sad:

it doesnt matter what you think they taste like. just eat them . they exist for you to consume.

• but if i dont consume them that means more for everyone else = betterment for society :pleading:

no, that's not how that works.

If you DON'T consume Carrots, then your body will deteriorate and you will become a burden on your family and ultimately society.

the People eating carrots are already eating carrots so giving them MORE carrots wouldn't result in any net positive, because they're already eating the required amount.

the PROBLEM is YOU.

EAT YOUR CARROTS!! do not make light of their sacrifice for your nutritional betterment. LEARN TO COOK and stop being selfish.

• iqMt_8ysai2OvnyAduXE2aVienb3rHlHaq_Zab0n3QsgzD3pk52Rg_sjdY-rV0U05eJbBm_HHKC_g2QKgR6xiMUX33a_OWo11GsaZl_Om_FdSjGrsxAZRpNb7r-W5_bswYY-SNudH4qW3IPhya7fVKiR-VWT2-Hzmo_8eXMmaXG0BEhvG3njcfle4b78Jw
    you are so right. ive been going about it wrong my whole life. to become a functioning member of society i rly gotta get into the carrot lifestyle, no matter what my taste buds try to tell me and my brain tries to reject them. i need to learn to OVERCOME.
    eat carrot
    =

gain profit

whats wrong with me!!!
    i understand it all now, thank you for proving the light to me.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• iqMt_8ysai2OvnyAduXE2aVienb3rHlHaq_Zab0n3QsgzD3pk52Rg_sjdY-rV0U05eJbBm_HHKC_g2QKgR6xiMUX33a_OWo11GsaZl_Om_FdSjGrsxAZRpNb7r-W5_bswYY-SNudH4qW3IPhya7fVKiR-VWT2-Hzmo_8eXMmaXG0BEhvG3njcfle4b78Jw
    you are so right. ive been going about it wrong my whole life. to become a functioning member of society i rly gotta get into the carrot lifestyle, no matter what my taste buds try to tell me and my brain tries to reject them. i need to learn to OVERCOME.
    eat carrot
    =

gain profit

whats wrong with me!!!
    i understand it all now, thank you for proving the light to me.

i'm glad you saw the light and realized that you were the problem and not the carrots...who loves us unconditionally.

go slow and dont be too harsh on yourself and start with baby steps like.. carrot cakes and garlic parmesan roasted carrot and slowly work your way up.

I will be rooting for you. best of luck!

• in fact, I'm not a big fan of vegetables, sausage, bread and French fries are my favorite "vegetables", but garlic, garlic is incredible, it not only adds a great taste to any food, but also makes you lose weight- mummy sent me this info, can you imagine losing a couple of kg just by drinking hot water with garlic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!