You can't tell me you aren't a delulu fan if you think companies are obligated to calm your heart over a dating "scandal"...

• Like, where is the logic? This toxic culture of considering dating a scandal in kpop isn't just bc of the shippers or fans who think their idols are their couple etc, it's thanks to you (in general) too who thinks companies should give a clear "answer" over any little rumor just to calm your "heart".

We shouldn't even care if idols are dating and if you tell me you don't care but secs later is almost losing your mind waiting for a confirmation or a deny from the company congrats!! You are delusional too.

When we say things like "respect their privacy!!!!" we should understand that with this respect the best thing is for the companies to not involve themselves too as yk, privacy, just theirs business...

Unless the idols themselves want to deny or comment about it, yes, we don't need to know neither care for the "reactions" in cases like these. What we should do is: act like a normal person and normalize it, don't engage in foolish behavior over it, demand nothing from the companies/idols, just stan your bias for their music and end.

Indirectly this is also a "pressuring" behavior like, your idol should give you an answer over their dating life and as I think we are in this "normalize idols dating" phase, we should practice more and just think more..

Their privacy isn't something their company should be talking too... so yes, the text is messy, but the message is here kkkkkk and I'm not generalizating neither talking about the idols's perspective neither the company perspective, I'm just talking about the ones who says "Idc if they are dating" but in the next line are demanding for an "official statement" bc they can't sleep neither accept the "RUMOR"...

Bye and bye :scaredy-bee:

• Yes, i was thinking about it and thought: "wait... Should we really demand a statement over a person love life if we don't care?".... I think we shouldn't....

Yeah i think bighit should start doing this too

The only other thing is, maybe the artist themselves want to clarify their dating news, which is also kind of sad because they feel like they are obligated to tell us about their personal life

• Yeah i think bighit should start doing this too

The only other thing is, maybe the artist themselves want to clarify their dating news, which is also kind of sad because they feel like they are obligated to tell us about their personal life

Every company should stop giving statements.. my opinion, some kpop fans won't sleep for weeks, but they'll be ok after some months kkkkk

And yes, just if the idols want to deny but not bc of the fans, and just bc the dating news is troubling them with their love life kkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!