my non kpop guy friends rate Stray Kids faces 1-10

• So i randomly decided to make my 2 non-kpop guy friends (let's use Oscar & Rob) rate Stray Kids right! i told them that they were going to see a picture & they were to rate the person from 1-10. Now don't hate on me, THIS IS NOT MY OPINION; they are all beautiful : )

Bangchan : 66484975f070db30b89d549944110049.jpg Oscar gave him a 5, saying "he's probably a guy how talks awkwardly with girls & Rob gave him a 4 syaing "he's ok"

Han : MAXIDENT t-crush version photobook; han jisung ©️

Oscar gave a 8 saying he looked "alright" & rob a 7 ; both said that "why is his shirt like that" but said he was fine.

Hyunjin : Hyunjin.jpg both whipped and gave a 10 one said "i might go gay for him". They said "is he a guy?" and i was like yes & they were saying that HE LOOKED AMAZING. he had a "good face" and looked amazing. Oscar asked Rob "would you go gay for him cause i would" then i showed them red haired Maniac Hyunjin & . . . .Stray Kids' Hyunjin breaks down in tears 'I still don't understand why the  fans love me'

and said they'd go gay and WHIPPED. i have never seen 2 people be more whipped by Hyunjin than them two.

I.N : H Y U N J I N on Tumblr Oscar says a 6 & Rob a 4. Said he looks like "a normal guy" and alright. : )

Seungmin ; go8CtzQseP2PPKJn_lPTjZ7Vyfzc4cy4L7Fu9letW1pLg1X_vs2jHHAK7_12a0BWggU7as8z66v-y_3ENa-ChM0ukT3--XoB4Wr7O7gYNyWJYA=w960-rj-nu-e365Oscar 3 & Rob 4 said that he looked okay & what was he doing (*sigh* "he's blowing a bubble")

Lee Know : main-qimg-b967209e7447cc24a56a5e090c050ead-lq Oscar said 3 & Rob said 10. Oscar & Rob started laughing saying "iS hE fRoM sQuId gAmE?" and started laughing their asses of. But said he's fine : )

Changbin : List of songs written and produced by Changbin - Wikipedia

Oscar said 3 & Rob said 2. they said he didn't like the picture but when i showed Binnie's buffness : Stray Kids' Changbin Is Super Buff, And Fans Can't Deal - Koreaboo they were like wOw & said 5 & 4.

Felix : Stray Kids Maxident Concept Photos (HD/HQ) - K-Pop Database / dbkpop.com

said he looked emo & skinny in this picture. but reiterated one too many times how his voice was like a "f*cking demon" & that if they were ever to do a movie, he'd be fit to voice a demon or a devil . They said his high pitched voice sounded like a anime girl & also could sound like a baby. Oscar said 4 & Rob said 3 (the picture) but said that he's good looking.

what group should i make them rate next? :finger-heart::borahae:

:borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

:finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• i think u should mention that u r a skz fan :eyes:

how could you tell???

JK, i'm a big STAY. wanted to get an album of their's but they weren't in stock. i also might go see them late march-early april when they're in LA

• both whipped and gave a 10 one said "i might go gay for him". They said "is he a guy?" and i was like yes & they were saying that HE LOOKED AMAZING. he had a "good face" and looked amazing. Oscar asked Rob "would you go gay for him cause i would" then i showed them red haired Maniac Hyunjin & . . . .

and said they'd go gay and WHIPPED. i have never seen 2 people be more whipped by Hyunjin than them two.

You weren't kidding...they were literally ✨whipped✨ for him!

Honestly, I don't know who in their right mind wouldn't be...I mean, look at how handsome!! :blushing:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• said he looked emo & skinny in this picture. but reiterated one too many times how his voice was like a "f*cking demon" & that if they were ever to do a movie, he'd be fit to voice a demon or a devil . They said his high pitched voice sounded like a anime girl & also could sound like a baby. Oscar said 4 & Rob said 3 (the picture) but said that he's good looking.

LMAO this is relatable!

Emo and skinny?? Whaa--?

But not that...it's the deep voice! You should show them the deep voice to him because attractiveness goes up 110% (even though it was already extremely high lol)

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Oscar said 3 & Rob said 10. Oscar & Rob started laughing saying "iS hE fRoM sQuId gAmE?" and started laughing their asses of. But said he's fine : )

The huge difference :skull:

And that Squid Game comment...literally, that became most Westerners not familiar with the Korean entertainment industry...they would claim that they were on Squid Game. Sometimes, people would even throw all kinds of East Asian/SE Asians and call them "Korean" because of Squid Game

:angryr:

• I'm tempted to do this now with my guy best friend. He knows of KPOP and knows that I'm slightly obsessed but he claims that he'll never be able to get into it.

I send him gifs and photos of the members of Twice from time to time but I've never actually asked him to rate their attractiveness.

I did ask my younger brother, though, and he said "Momo is hot, all the other members are ugly" :skull: (and he is WHIPPED for Momo lol...)

• LMAO this is relatable!

Emo and skinny?? Whaa--?

But not that...it's the deep voice! You should show them the deep voice to him because attractiveness goes up 110% (even though it was already extremely high lol)

well based off of the picture they said he looked emo & skinny

and trust me i showed them his deep voice & they fell in love with it. i 1st showed them the "wakey wakey" then the iconic Cookin' like a chef part in God's Menu & then his part in 3rd Eye. safe to say they were charmed. they also said his high pitch voice (use for reference him in the wired autocomplete interview answering the most asked questions) sound like a tornado alarm or a siren. :sweat:

• I'm guessing that they're not used to aegyo...they probably think it's cringe :cryingr:

But if you really get to know it, I think that many would agree that Seungmin is one of the cutest male idols. :pleading:

yeah they're not used to aegyo :uh-uh-bunny: the things they miss out on

but Seungmin is very cute :cutes:

• Oh, I see...I don't really see it because when I think of "emo", I have a really distinct picture in mind. I think that just because you have jet-black hair with slightly longer bangs, doesn't necessarily make you "emo" lmao.

OMG I know what you're talking about!

I'm glad haha because I'm not even a stay but even I'm totally whipped for Felix's deep voice and completely impressed by how he can go from that speaking with a super high-pitched voice :oops:

• I'm tempted to do this now with my guy best friend. He knows of KPOP and knows that I'm slightly obsessed but he claims that he'll never be able to get into it.

I send him gifs and photos of the members of Twice from time to time but I've never actually asked him to rate their attractiveness.

I did ask my younger brother, though, and he said "Momo is hot, all the other members are ugly" :skull: (and he is WHIPPED for Momo lol...)

do it !!!!! the reactions are funny & will entertain you!!! who knows maybe they'll be a ONCE ?

kind of same thing regarding younger brothers. I have a young one who is ab to turn 7 (like BTS) and he's WHIPPED for Park Jimin. he does say tho that the rest of BTS are also good-looking but he loves baby mochi the most : ) even has a Chimmy

• True! I'm pretty sure my guy friend isn't a ONCE but I have slightly educated him on Twice!

And the thing about KPOP is that you can usually find a song that people will like because some sounds are so different. Some people don't know that and have a really straightforward idea of what they perceive KPOP as (usually those bright, Dynamite-Esque type concepts) but it's so much more than that.

I am hoping to successfully convert someone into a ONCE or even better, someone into a KPOP fan. It's a fun ride and it's surprisingly difficult to escape 😂

Aww, that's so cute! :pleading:

Haha, I mean...who wouldn't! Jimin is literally so :love:

But that's honestly so OMG :cutes:

• You weren't kidding...they were literally ✨whipped✨ for him!

Honestly, I don't know who in their right mind wouldn't be...I mean, look at how handsome!! :blushing:

honsetly yes.

he is a angel & his face is just *chef's kiss*

• i think i have converted 1 or 2 people into kpop fans or specifically ARMYs

but yeah little bro is whipped for Jimin

• Oh, I see...I don't really see it because when I think of "emo", I have a really distinct picture in mind. I think that just because you have jet-black hair with slightly longer bangs, doesn't necessarily make you "emo" lmao.

OMG I know what you're talking about!

I'm glad haha because I'm not even a stay but even I'm totally whipped for Felix's deep voice and completely impressed by how he can go from that speaking with a super high-pitched voice :oops:

truth be told his deep voice is what made me fall for him : )

and idk they have their own definition of "emo" but acc. to them he looked emo in the pic

• Lucky!! Teach me your ways! :wilds:

The thing is, I know songs and I know idols but I can never find songs that they would like...I give people songs I think they'd like and then they say that it's alright at the most.

Maybe I should start showing people idols instead :/

HAHA that's cute :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!