so i made 2 non-kpop, non STAYs & ARMYs react to Lee Felix's deep voice, Suga's rap in Daechwita and Jungkook's fitness & Namjoon's workout results (if yk what i mean) & it was funny : )

• so today during health i was bored, right? and so i decided to make my 2 guy friends react to Felix of Stray Kids 's deep ass voice. As you all know, Lee Felix is known for his DEEP voice. So i 1st started off by showing them this picture : Stray Kids' Felix Injures Back + Upcoming Fan Meeting Performances To Be  Partially Adjusted | Soompi

and asking them what they thought ab him. They honestly said "he looks like a girl" & i was like "he's a guy" & then asked them what type of voice did they think he has. But before they responded the question, one of them said "is he a member of BTS?" and i was like "no. he is a member of stray kids" and they were like 8|:| . then they proceeded to say "he probably has a girly voice" & "he probably has a voice like a girl" and i was like sUrE ¬‿¬ . Then they asked me for his name and i was like : Felix. Lee Felix. And they said it sounded like a classic & simple american name. And so i proceeded to play the 1st clip, which was this :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . The SHOCK that was on their faces was fricking funny. The 1st friend i played it to (let's call him Rob) got shocked with WIDE eyes like =O bcs it shocked him big time. The other classmate (lets call him J) was like visibly Jeongin shook skz reaction meme | Мемы, Малыши and asked who was he again & i told him. Then they were like "where is he from?" and i was like "Australia, well Australian & Korean" and they were like that made sense since they noticed his accent. Then i showed them this, the God's Menu M/V but skipped it to Felix's part :
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . And after they both listended to it, J was like "his voice is straight from HELL. his voice is a freaking demon" and rob was still shocked. Meanwhile they were there all awestruck & shook ab his voice i was just laughing my ass off ^^^^ . They were so puzzled & confused & just wowed by Lee Felix's deep voice. Then to top it all off, i put them Felix's part in 3rd Eye :
    and their reactions were FUNNY. they were wowed, shocked & just wowed . They kept on telling me that his voice was like a living demon and deep as hell.

Since i was having fun with their reactions, i showed them a picture of this dude : 7 Times BTS' Suga Absolutely Slayed Winter Fashion | allkpop and asked them how fast did they think he could rap. And they were like idk maybe average & so i proceeded to put Daechwita (대취타) & the fast rap :

and they were shook. they said he rapped fast & one asked "is this in english?"m 'nd im like no its in korean. but they were like that's pretty fast and i was like IKR!

then i showed them a picture of a smart guy with a sexy brain : RM (알앰) - MyDramaList and asked them how fit do they think he was & they were like idk probably has strong muscles & i was like YES but not what i was showing & one said "thighs?" and i was like ^^ yeah but not what i was looking for. so i showed them this : BTS's RM continues to wow fans with his steady body build-up | allkpop

and they're like "wow that's buff for kpop" and i was like kpop idols can be buff too yk ;-)

then i asked them how fit did they think this boy was : Big Hit Has Responded to Those Jungkook Dating Rumors - BTS Members

and they were like "based on what you've showed us, he maybe has strong thighs & was like YES but nO" and then they were like probably is fit & i was like "hE hAs a TiNy wAiSt" and they were like "a tiny what?" and i was like "a TINY WAIST" and they were like mkay and so i showed them this pic :BTS's Jungkook Answers An ARMY's Request During “PERMISSION TO DANCE ON  STAGE - LAS VEGAS,

and J tapped Rob and they were like "lOOK at this guy!!!" and just like wowed by his ✨abtacular abs✨ and just were wowed at how defined they were.

all in all, they were SHOCKED by what i had showed them, but they both kept repeating how Felix had "a voice straight from hell" and "the voice of a demon" and how it was so f*cking deep.

it was fun showing them & seeing their reactions. only wish i had recorded them. :-(

:finger-heart::borahae:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!