should i take my BTS backpack to school??

• so i recently got this : Shop BOOSOS Usb BTS School Backpack K-POP Cas – Luggage Factory backpack for christmas . and i had wanted to take it with me to school. But idk bcs of 2 reasons : (1) don't want to ruin it (2) people might damage it/"bullying??" for carrying a BTS backpack since im already "old".

Since its been raining & recently just stopped i wouldn't want to damage it bcs its too precious for me. Also because i dont want it to be damaged.

People r immature and since idk many just dont like BTS (idk why) they might do something? Also cause some might bully (not likely) or say weird comments just for carrying this : Shop BOOSOS Usb BTS School Backpack K-POP Cas – Luggage Factory backpack. Also bcs since im technically in high-school/college age, some will call me childish & immature .

A last reason is bcs i have asian friends (1 Korean 1 Chinese & know more people) & i don't want them "uncomfortable" or feel like im just yk being rude? or like idk how to say it but like im with them cause of BTS or smth like that which is not true.

But please help ig. I might end up taking it along with this hoodie : Bts Love Yourself Women\Men Unisex Long Sleeve Hoodies Sweatshirts K-Pop  Bangtan New Album Hooded Hoodie Sweatshirt Tops Pullovers Kpop Hip-Hop Bts  Hoodies Coat Shirt Blouse Tops | Wish so yeah : )

but imight just do it bcs i want to :finger-heart::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• That's reason enough imo.

if you do wanna use it maybe use it while out shopping or on vacation? school is a harsh environment for backpacks tbh.

also replying to the rest of your post: I don't think ppl'll care... but I do live in the so-called bubble city so my opinion might be a little colored.

ima ust take it for 2 days & then back to my shelf : )

but then again my school is very chill & i have seen others with kpop merch (mostly hoodies/sweaters) on them

• Do whatever you want! And I'm honestly not going to be the one to say that you have to be yourself because I know firsthand that it's easier said than done. And tbh, the whole "be yourself" thing is kind of interesting because people promote that and then are the same people that say "no, not like that!"

But I will say that try not to care what others think. If you like BTS, you like BTS, and don't let anyone change that.

I carry a Twice bag around every day for my stuff and wear Twice shirts and I honestly care more about attracting other fans to me than people thinking that I'm strange for what I like.

It works, too! Someone in my PAP Chem class asked if my bag was Twice. And when I went to the restroom one morning, there was another girl that saw my bag and was like "OMG, you like Twice??" and I was so happy. She even asked me about my bias and I definitely said Jihyo! She said hers was Nayeon~

And then there was another girl in my English class sophomore year who was a KPOP fan and was flexing KPOP merch like me and I think I was so close to becoming friends with her, it's just that she was hard to connect with because she always was talking to her friends in class and she moved toward the end of the year. ;(

I would more than love to create a KPOP/KDRAMA club next year. :holding-back-tears:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• ive seen a girl with a SKZ Concert shirt (shirt with tour name & concert stops) & one with a PTD on stage LA hoodie

there are some kpop fans in class. My eng. teacher even played PTD & Magic Shop (she played MS bcs i has just returned to class after taking a leave bcs of breaking-ish a bone. she played that to welcome me back) & she's very nice and sorta asks me ab kpop

but yeah imma take it & be myself.

i'll tell u what happens

• just do it

you like what you like and don't let anybody tell you otherwise

yeah imma do it cause yeah i want to

and idk i got like 6hrs of sleep . nice : )

• Oh, that's cool! I feel like it would be so easy to connect with someone who likes KPOP if you tried and they're a person that you would be able to like. I mean, you both already kind of know things that many other people don't know and I think that's pretty cool :pleading:

And I forgot to mention but I took Aerobics my freshman year (an all-girls PE class) and we had a Just Dance unit and I wanted to play Ice Cream by Blackpink because it just came out but I remember there 2 girls other than my friend who were excited to play it but were like "we probably can't because it just came out!" LOL

AHHH lucky!! I wish I knew a teacher that liked KPOP and I feel like there could be some but there's none that I know of personally. I want to create a KPOP/KDRAMA club but finding a teacher chaperone would be the hardest part (even though I'm a high schooler, they're required, especially because you need to have a classroom and a teacher that can schedule a study hall session for it). I don't know any teacher who would be interested though I think I know a few teachers who would be supportive of it. I just don't want to ask one, they agree but then it annoys them or something tbh :holding-back-tears:

I've met so many KPOP fans at my school and there's probably a lot of closet fans. There are a probably a lot of people who know what it is and are interested in knowing more or have a family member, significant other or friend who likes KPOP and don't understand it that well (one of my good friends, in fact, has a boyfriend who's in love with BTS!)

But, good luck! And let me know how it goes <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• i know. im also a high schooler as well & actually also wanted to create a club like that but im too shy to

i know casual fans as well (one was a ONCE & another was an ARMY) but most are on meh with kpop.

and i will tell how it goes :finger-heart::borahae:

• Just wear it. Because if you never use it for something as trivial as school, that mentality will usually always be there. And also, maybe you'll find some BTS fans. It's a nice backpack btw. =]

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

:lay2:

• Just wear it. Because if you never use it for something as trivial as school, that mentality will usually always be there. And also, maybe you'll find some BTS fans. It's a nice backpack btw. =]

but yeah im at school and it feels nice taking it. as well with my charm bracelet that says BTS . i feel good :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!