I'm not a BTS fan, but I do need to say that

• I'm not a BTS fan, but I do need to say that :pepefrog:

just with big respect to everyone but... :pepe-big-brain:

you should stop writing things like "who will now dominate", or "now that BTS ended group promotions", or "HYBE destroyed BTS legacy", or "HYBE will be poor now that BTS won't release new music as a group" :pepe-annoy:

why?

because nothing like that actually happened/will happen, I get it it's cool to speculate but even as girl group fan my only wish would be for my favs to sell as much as BTS and be as popular in Korea as BTS are... :pepe-use-head:

I'm also pretty sure that if BTS for example were releasing two MV's per year, then they dominated charts two times, because they always take instant that #1 on all charts... so now rather than speculating we should all cry because imagine what will happen if BTS members will start dropping that solos month after another... that will be goodnight Irene for others dreaming of #1, and by that I don't mean an Idol from RV

I mean this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• to be fair it's mostly just been trolls saying most of that. most people recognize that this is part of the normal cycle of a group.

• Quick q

Are they doing proper release for their solo albums?

Physicals & music show performances + maybe us promo?

They will perform at few shows, not as much as their prime years but there will be physical promotions

source : I made it the fck up

jk aside idk but I think I really saw that they were doing some physical promotion though not much

• You are a good human being.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!