should i take my BTS backpack to school??

• Yeah...I think I'm going to go next year since it's my senior year.

But I think that you should go for it if you can! If you feel like it because it's a lot of dedication and you kind of have to get out of your comfort zone. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested and I think you would be helping a lot connect with others or getting to know the Korean entertainment industry more :pleading:

Yay! I love to hear it! :pepe-excited:

Thanks! And you better :pepe-cut::pepe-hehe:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• DAY 2 OF WEARING BTS backpack : was ok just that i handled it with so much care. Yesterday DAY 1 was when my friends are like "oh wow u really are a fan" and im like yep & felt very proud both days wearing it!

and idk i might or might not ;judgingpepe:

many would prob. be like :pepewhat::pepe-shrug: but i might as well try ! there was also a club @ my school that's Korean food/cuisine but didn't get to know ab until they stopped accepting submissions :drinktears:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• i carry around my bt21 bag on campus :teddy-pepe:with bts pins and keychains on it

my bag has two BTS strip keychains that say "RM , Jin , Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V & Jungkook" & Map Of The Soul & Love Yourself

it also has a TINYTAN keychain with BTS logo shape & them inside & a white pom-pom keychain with MANG on it

• my bag has two BTS strip keychains that say "RM , Jin , Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V & Jungkook" & Map Of The Soul & Love Yourself

it also has a TINYTAN keychain with BTS logo shape & them inside & a white pom-pom keychain with MANG on it

cuteeee i have a ly answer keychain, jk and jimin 5th muster ones, and i need to place my cooky one back. it goes well with the pink

9dfc1859ca40d5e926ce3c968664a797010faa86.gifv

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• Aww, that's cool! I'm glad to hear it's been going well for you so far <3

I'm glad you found the courage to wear it too because when I decided to start wearing KPOP merch to school, I wanted more to find other fans than anything :pleading:

LOL :cryingr:

Ooh, that's cool! That's also definitely a start. It shows that someone in your school cares enough about Korean culture to share it with their peers, so imo, I think that it would be even easier to make a club. Maybe you can reach out to those members and let them know about yours! After all, clubs are all about sharing your interests and getting to know people who have similar interests as you and possibly build some relationships!

Oh nooo...that would've been so fun tho

Maybe you can get into it next year.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• cuteeee i have a ly answer keychain, jk and jimin 5th muster ones, and i need to place my cooky one back. it goes well with the pink

i have a COOKY key-chain that needs to be repaired. i lost a BTS group keychain that said ARMY on the side that i bought in vegas & i have a keychain that looks exactly like this : 3 times K-pop members from BTS rocked the denim look! | YAAY K-POP it goes well with the pink/blue part of my bag

• yeah maybe i'll get in next year altho the clubs im in are book club & yearbook (im the secretary!)

and so far have not found fellow ARMYs or just kpop fans altho i do feel stares & some stay looking @ me

but yeah : )

• Yeah, maybe! Ooh, that's nice! It's funny...my school has all these clubs but one thing it lacks is a book club and that's like one of the most common school clubs! And nice! Good for you <3

Aww, I see...maybe you can find some though. If not, you can ask your principals, deans, or something like that to advertise it like maybe hang up posters, send out flyers, or put them in your announcements (my school has announcements by email and they're pretty easy to put your important stuff that the whole school could know about in there)

I see :/

I think it will get better with time. As long as you're confident in what you're doing, nothing else should matter.

• yeah. i would be nervous but confident !!

my school has announcements thru the PA system & email i think as well

but i might as we;; try next school year

• That's good! I think that you'll get used to it after a while. It might even feel like you never had it in the first place. 😂

Ah, I see 👀

Yep, maybe! :pepe-excited:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!