[Rumor] "Harry Potter" Reboot in the works, Radcliffe, Watson and Grint replaced by new actors, film to premiere in the next 3 to 5 years

• https://www.cbr.com/harry-potter-movies-reboot-rumor-warner-bros/

https://gamerant.com/harry-potter-reboot-rumor-warner-bros-discovery/

Harry Potter Film Reboot Rumored to Be in Development at Warner Bros.

A new rumor suggests that Warner Bros. is currently looking to reboot the Harry Potter film franchise from the very beginning.

According to Valliant Renegade and WDW Pro, Warner Bros. Discovery is seriously considering rebooting the Harry Potter franchise, which would involve the recasting of the franchise's iconic characters. While not a "done deal" at this stage, the alleged reboot would supposedly be a new adaptation of the first seven Harry Potter novels. "You're looking at that original cast: Harry, Hermione, Ron. New cast. Starting over."

During Warner Bros. Discovery's Q3 earnings call, Zaslav stated he would also be willing to collaborate with controversial author J.K. Rowling for more Harry Potter content in the future. However, several actors from the Wizarding World franchise, including Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, have stopped associating with the author following Rowling's anti-trans sentiments. Furthermore, video game developer Avalanche Studio denied her involvement in the creative process of the upcoming title Hogwarts Legacy.

What's Next for the Harry Potter Franchise?

Despite possibly continuing the OG franchise, Warner Bros. is not currently developing any additional films in the Fantastic Beasts prequel series. Fantastic Beasts was initially planned as a five-film series. However, the studio was reportedly debating giving films four and five the green light based on The Secrets of Dumbledore's box office performance. Released in April 2022, the third installment became the lowest-grossing film of the entire Wizarding World franchise.

-

probably the most unnecessary reboot ever, most people that grew with Harry Potter are still in their 20s to early 30s, not enough time for nostalgia to kick, like Deathly Hallows: Part 2 was released in 2011, the same year as the first Avengers, imagine if Marvel announced that they were rebooting the MCU to remade the Thanos saga again?

i think that if i was feeling nostalgic for some Wizarding World i would just watch the movies although there could be a potential reason for it

several actors from the Wizarding World franchise, including Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, have stopped associating with the author following Rowling's anti-trans sentiments

seems the original actors don't want to associate anymore with J.K Rowling

• This is all cool and stuff but I need to know who is in your sig so I can stan

• ... how can you do such thing?

Couldn't they just to a spin-off set 30-40 years after?? So they would cast some old actors to portray Harry or Hermione?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ... how can you do such thing?

Couldn't they just to a spin-off set 30-40 years after?? So they would cast some old actors to portray Harry or Hermione?

they wanted to make a movie about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child which is set after the original saga but because the original cast doesn't want anything to do with Rowlings is just not happening

It's going to be much more inclusive this time around.

kinda ironic since the reason the original trio cut ties with Rowling was because of her ties with right wing groups

• This is all cool and stuff but I need to know who is in your sig so I can stan

they are the 3rd generation of BiS! the picture is from their debut single

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they are pretty cool if you like "crazy" groups

• What the fuck, you just put me onto the best J-music group ever.

• jk rowling owns all rights. She can take away if she wants in future.

kinda, WB owns the rights to the Harry Potter films (all past and future) but Rowling has a veto on any production

WB needs an ok from her before making any film while J.K can only make new movies only if she partners with WB

• kinda, WB owns the rights to the Harry Potter films (all past and future) but Rowling has a veto on any production

WB needs an ok from her before making any film while J.K can only make new movies only if she partners with WB

She paid herself 18 million pounds in dividends from harry Potter book sales alone this year. She won't even need a movie to stay rich at this point.

• :pepe-no-sign:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!