The FUCK is Communication Skills Reaction?????? what the fudge is that kinda of kpop reaction?

• why does this exist???

why does it have 19k views??????

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm baffled

the variety of reaction vids these days get me

from personal stylist to photographers to directors and now communication??????

• there is more

• I know this guy for analyzed SKZ communications skills in two kids room

• Well... I never watch kpop reaction videos.

I watched some many years ago, especially cause back than there was this one dude from America, I think his name was JRE or something, who had like IDK a million subscriber or whatever (I forgot the exact numbers and actually didn't watched since 2018) and that guy was like the biggest reacter for music videos back than (and he was allways acting like a show off-person for knowing KARD and constantly talked about how Taeyang did not fistbumped him or something)

After some time I was just bored of his content

I saw a few other reaction videos over the years, mainly when people did random stuff like when a doctor reacts to some crazy accidants or when a professional baker reacts to failed cakes etc. and I guess the most I saw so far was when people reacted to " 5 Minutes Crafts"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I watched some many years ago, especially cause back than there was this one dude from America, I think his name was JRE or something, who had like IDK a million subscriber or whatever (I forgot the exact numbers and actually didn't watched since 2018) and that guy was like the biggest reacter for music videos back than (and he was allways acting like a show off-person for knowing KARD and constantly talked about how Taeyang did not fistbumped him or something)

After some time I was just bored of his content

I saw a few other reaction videos over the years, mainly when people did random stuff like when a doctor reacts to some crazy accidants or when a professional baker reacts to failed cakes etc. and I guess the most I saw so far was when people reacted to " 5 Minutes Crafts"

JREKML

I watched him play through vixx dating sim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!