• Idea stolen from ani07 (love you!)

1. NewJeans- Ditto (I am not a stan yet, but I love the story told here. This reminds me very much of a certain winter aesthetic I can't quite explain and I appreciate them for reminding me of my childhood. Plus I found out on here from KpopJop that one of the members is an FKA Twigs stan! I can see her influence on this song very slightly and I love it! Reminds me of "pamplemousse")

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. StayC- Beautiful Monster (the aesthetics are amazing. I really appreciate the song and video though it was bashed)

3. FKA Twigs- tears in the club (Not k-pop I know, but this had to be mentioned. The rest of the CAPRISONGS videos are gorgeous too, but the pole dancing underwater in this video is crazy)

4. RM- Wildflower (I don't stan BTS but I like RM's work. I can appreciate the artistry here, I think it's beautiful)

5. DeVita- Eat Your Heart Out, Buddy Kane! (I'm shocked at how AOMG pulled off this amazingness, especially because it's not like 2016 anymore for them. Please give it a watch, she needs more fans...)

6. Apink- Dilemma (This is very pretty and I'm so disappointed they're not pulling their Mr. Chu or Luv era views still...)

7. IVE- Love Dive (This was the song that converted me from a WY hater to a semi-Dive. I'm not afraid to admit my faults, I was brainwashed like the rest of her haters. While I do dislike the cutesy image she's playing up, I believe she's talented and gorgeous. This music video is a gorgeous royal concept, I actually own one of the earrings that were worn in this MV (I forget which member but I do know the brand)! I love the blues, pinks, and whites. This song works for me and the music video does a great job and telling what needs to be told. Also stunning Rei.)

8. Taeyeon- Can't Control Myself (It's hard to choose between this and INVU, but I love the expression of emotion here and the "crazy love" stereotype)

I am too lazy to add two more, and they're probably all SKZ anyways! Maybe I will change this to top 20...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!