MNet Boys Planet 999 contestants profile photos revealed - updating in realtime

• here, here guys posting photos here, and more tweets down under spoiler tag

bp1.pngbp2.png

bp3.png

bp4.png

bp5.png

bp6.pngbp7.png

under spoiler tag 10 trainee profiles in each spoiler, to not destroy your PC's

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 7 times, last by bartkun ().

• bartkun

My thoughts:

• Jang Minseo looks like if he could be the long lost twin of NIK's Parka
    • RBW Entertainment schould shame on themselfs for sending Hiroto to his 3rd survival show ! He was on Produce 101 Japan season 1 and Chuang2021 before
    • I heard of this Krystian guy a lot on Twitter and people were very confused as he was named as a rumored participant
    • Thank god that non of the Lapone Trainees is in the show because fans where very upset about the rumors of them probably being there
    • Anthonny was on the Japanese show Produce 101 Japan season 2 before

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• bartkun OH MY GOD

I just realised that Ichika is Uehara Ichika wich means the older brother of Jun Uehara. In case both names don't say anything to you, Jun was on Produce 101 X and Produce 101 Japan season 1 before and than debuted with the JPop-group Orbit in 2020 and later on had his solo-debut under the name of June in 2022. Ichika is Jun's 4 year older brother and apeared on Chuang2021 before

• bartkun

My thoughts:

• Jang Minseo looks like if he could be the long lost twin of NIK's Parka
    • RBW Entertainment schould shame on themselfs for sending Hiroto to his 3rd survival show ! He was on Produce 101 Japan season 1 and Chuang2021 before
    • I heard of this Krystian guy a lot on Twitter and people were very confused as he was named as a rumored participant
    • Thank god that non of the Lapone Trainees is in the show because fans where very upset about the rumors of them probably being there
    • Anthonny was on the Japanese show Produce 101 Japan season 2 before

Krystian was in Youth with You

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder what K and G means. :/

From the photos and visuals alone, Hiroto, Kim Ji Woong, and Mun Jung Hyun are the new trainees (to me) that piqued my interest. Jung Hyun's smile resembles Kang Daniel. :flop:

Hiroto Ikumi is a 20 year old Japanese trainee under RBW Entertainment.

6e5a4b4c955dba9c13e55905255e2cb1.jpgfced2397687144e4a09a7f74dfff9c25.jpga5bf82e777e21f623a4bfe3920f2670d.jpg4ec066d2b06a5e78734d8972a3c908ac.jpgaabd35fa2e8f3242a9a42627abcffdc4.jpgfaaf79a4557097a1596c6fd5247f13f1.jpg

He originaly used to be trainee under the Japanese company Churros Entertainment in 2019 and particpated with some other trainees of his company on Produce 101 Japan season 1. Later in early 2020 he decided to leave Churros and actually violated the terms of his contract while doing so, cause he actually wasn't allowed to just leave and cause the group he should debut with who's name is BXW was allready about to produce their debut. Hiroto's leaving made 2 other trainee than decide to go to since they had the mentality of "When he can go, than we want to leave to" wich totally fucked the debut of BXW and made them postpone it for half a year.

In September 2020 RBW Entertainment than announced to have formed a trainee group with Japanese trainees, but it went quit bad. They uploaded videos of the boys getting yelled at for failing in a Korean learning class and later on had to take the videos down after many people complained that they were way to harsh to the boys. In 2021 3 of the members of the trainee group than went to the Chinese survival show Chuang2021 and after that the one trainee who didn't went to the show had left RBW and was exchanged by another Japanese boys. However in 2022 it was revealed that everyone except Hiroto had left RBW Entertainment allready.

At the moment besides being a trainee under RBW it looks like that Hiroto also sometimes advertises stuff as a model (or at least I remember how he posted pictures from a photoshoot where he advertised a face cream)

This here is a photo from when he was in his old agency:

fd682e0580cd13d0f5e6ec1fad83f0bd.jpg

BTW RBW deleted everything from the Youtube-account they had for their trainees that they were having wich is quit sad cause the former trainees aswell as Hiroto used to post some quit good song/dance covers, but the Twitter account still exists, even tho Hiroto barly posts on there anymore and as said before the other people under RBW left so I think their tweets got deleted.

He is also on Instagram but he dosn't posts that much as it seems, but he seems to be a very multilingual person by the fact that he tweetes in Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean (But mostly Chinese since he got a lot Chinese fans after Chuang2021)

• I wonder what K and G means. :/

From the photos and visuals alone, Hiroto, Kim Ji Woong, and Mun Jung Hyun are the new trainees (to me) that piqued my interest. Jung Hyun's smile resembles Kang Daniel. :flop:

ig korean and global

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• C and J trainees

If I understood it right there are also Vietnamese people

EDIT: Some of the international participants are also mixed since Ichika is Korean-Japanese and Anthonny is Japanese-Fillipino

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!