The Yeonjun TikTok trilogy completed and he ended it with a bang! Spoiler!!!

• That That

Caption: That that I like that babe

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shut Down

Caption: When I get a glimpse of pink #shutdown

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Instead of Run BTS they uploaded

DNA

(Yeonjun+Soobin+Hueningkai)

Caption: Best for last. The whistle is my sugar

The whistle:

Is my sugar:

:excited-bee::ahh-bee:

If the whistle from the concept trailer is part of the next title song… daaaamn!!!!

MoaTaglist

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• :rv13:

This is me right now:

Because Taehyun also spoiled another song when Beomgyu got his rock. And imagine they thinking we have no clue about their spoilers and they feel smart when in reality we already know the track list…

:skull:

S63Sk.gif

• on one hand i think the whistle is definitely in sugar rush ride

BUT on the other, i'm still not a hundred present sure on whether it or devil by the window is the tt.

PRO Sugar Rush Ride:

It's track 2 as opposed to DBTW

Dropping a hint in this tiktok can mean it's the tt

PRO DBTW:

Long ass title

References to a lot of what's been hinted for this comeback

the concept trailers extracts in the past showed snippets of bsides, not title tracks

• :cryingr:

S63Sk.gif

• :pepe-life-support:

I hate this. We know the track list but we still don’t know what’s going on.

Another point towards the title track being DBTW is that they spoiled two song so far. Sugar Rush Ride… I’m gonna call it SRR… and Temptation (I wanna be a rock)…both sound like b-side since they spoil B-sides.

S63Sk.gif

• This tiktok furthers push speculations about new subunits!!

• This tiktok furthers push speculations about new subunits!!

:skull:

Another subunit guess was the random Taehyun-Yeonjun photo they took. And the Hyung unit adding the maknae line pictures to their wv live.

I’m not gonna guess until we see the concept photos and spoilers. Lol

S63Sk.gif

• :skull:

Another subunit guess was the random Taehyun-Yeonjun photo they took. And the Hyung unit adding the maknae line pictures to their wv live.

I’m not gonna guess until we see the concept photos and spoilers. Lol

i totally get what you mean but the fact some members put their name tag and not others does intrigue me it's either unit related or story related

• i totally get what you mean but the fact some members put their name tag and not others does intrigue me it's either unit related or story related

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

Hm. Let’s see. Story related… Hyuka and Yeonjun make sense. (I keep saying everywhere but there is an another world where these two make a promise to defeat the evil and one has to stab the other in the heart in order to do so… ) And I know Yeonbin is a whole fanservice bating unit but for choreography they always together and in some kind of fight. And they keep talking about how Soobin looks like an angel but evil and Yeonjun looks evil but an angel…

:pepe-shame:

I don’t think they would go into that in detail for their songs so might be on the right track with the unit thing…

We will see…

:drinktears:

S63Sk.gif

• THESE BOIS ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF INTELIGENCE :wilds:

• This statement intrigues me so

In their Christmas Weverse live they exchanged gifs and Hueningkai bought a pet rock for Beomgyu (it’s mean to be a big thing in Korea, you can choose it’s MBTI and it has a little nest and Santa hat..)

53BD0CC9-53A7-4097-A735-69DFBB5E9BE3.jpeg

But Taehyun actually spoiled one of their song titles after and they had no idea that Moa already found the track list on the preorder photos. Lol

S63Sk.gif

• He's so cute with his rock :pepe-onions:

• I just realised ...

Happy fools spoiler.. :watt::watt:

External Content youtube.com

• I just realised ...

Happy fools spoiler.. :watt::watt:

External Content youtube.com

That's what I thought too, I'm not alone!

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!