Kpop classics that you dislike?

• Are there any songs that everyone else seems to consider a kpop "classic" or essential listening for a kpop newcomer that you dislike?

I'll start

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No, just no

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I genuinely stanned them until this song came out. Voted during sixteen and everything. Loved LOA. Then this happened and I didn't like another song until Can't Stop Me :oops:

• Are there any songs that everyone else seems to consider a kpop "classic" or essential listening for a kpop newcomer that you dislike?

I'll start

External Content youtu.be

No, just no

not at me actually liking mirotic

LOL

I don't like anything by suju or big bang

never vibed with any of their music

• a shit ton, 2nd gen classics are equal parts boppy nostalgia and incomprehensible cringe.

off the top of my head some of the worst offenders

External Content www.youtube.com

i have to stop i could be here all day

i also don't like mirotic :pepe-peek:

• External Content www.youtube.com

i also don't like mirotic :pepe-peek:

This is one^ and Tell me, Fire, Nobody and maybe Twice song but idk if they have more songs considered as classic besides Cheer up.

And also wow guys, i can't believe you don't like Mirotic it's one of my top favourites of all times

• External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!