K-Drama recommendations/K-Dramas You Like

• What K-Dramas would you recommend ??

im on winter break and still new to k-dramas and need recommendations so if you have some please tell me!!!! or just K-Dramas you like and would want others too see

currently im watching : Business Proposal - Wikipedia   Regarder les épisodes de A Love So Beautiful (KR) en streaming complet  VOSTFR, VF, VO | BetaSeries.com

Hwarang: The K-Drama That Birthed the Wooga Squad — Kat Turner 문순자\

Sweet Home (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• If you want to laugh:

My Roommate is a Gumiho | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
    After wandering the earth for the past 999 years, Shin Woo Yeo (Jang Ki Yong) now stands on the brink of seeing his greatest dream come true. Having spent the…
    www.viki.com

If your not against bawling your eyes out:

Uncontrollably Fond | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
    Sin Joon Young (Kim Woo Bin) and No Eul (Bae Suzy) were classmates very much in love and inseparable in their teenage years. However, people drift apart, and…
    www.viki.com

It has Suzy, she's worth crying over.

• So I'm not really into dramas, and more into police/ lawyer or detective type of shows or pod casts so my list to suggest to you is pretty short ngl lol. I hope Netflix Recs are okay. 😊

Racket Boys. (Netflix).

One of my recent favourites that I have been watching, the soundtrack is good and sometimes when they are in the car they listen to current/ past idol group songs, including one of BTS's tracks which caught me off guard and the scene was kinda funny to. One of the few shows that I will watch more then one episode at a time tbh.

Goblin.

Watched this a long time ago never finished it but it was good, I enjoyed the scene where Bobby from iKON was featured and they were watching him perform. I thought that was kind of funny.

Busted. (Netflix).

Ngl started watching this because of EXO's Sehun since he's apart of the cast kinda. It is good.

Uncanny Encounter. (Netflix).

To be fair, I didn't really watch this when it was super popular, I eventually ended up watching it because I was bored at home on a snow day. It ended up being really interesting and one of the actors in the show was an actor in BTS Come Back Home MV which was interesting.

Behind every Star. (Netflix).

So I haven't watched this yet but its in my list because the preview was interesting.

Moorim Highscool.

(Decently old Drama but really good. (Like 2016 I think(?)). Vixx members are in it and they did a OST track for it).

Theres another one called Top Management on YouTube that features real idol stars in it, I find it really interesting. It's a series there and kinda short.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!