What’s with this buccal fat removal trend?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s a procedure to cut off of your lower cheeks and is apparently trending in Hollywood:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think girls with a bit softer/chubbier cheeks are adorable. Plastic surgery trends are genuinely scary sometimes.

• it's really ridiculous. look at bella hadid. i was shocked when i found out how old she was, and that was in 2018, it's even worse now. she's only 26 and she looks 35

licensed-image.jpg

removing buccal fat ages you 10 years

as we age we lose fat and these people will eventually use fillers to look younger

stupid

• It’s really so stupid. I love Bella, but the hype associated with her is behind some of the worst plastic surgery trends ever. (first the fox eye garbage and now this)

• that shit looks so haggard, easy +10 years. fillers, botox, implants to counteract aging, but go ahead and get a surgery that occurs naturally as you get older. make it make sense :pepe-life-support:

Yep, these ultra rich celebrities can do it and get it reversed but that’s not possible for average people.

I’m so against this trend, chubby cheek girls will have the last laugh when they age better.

• It’s really so stupid. I love Bella, but tye hype associated with her is behind some of the worst plastic surgery trends ever. (first the fox eye garbage and now this)

i blame her for buccal fat removal trend, she popularized the procedure

fox eye nonsense too. people need to understand that we have different faces, what works for you doesn't mean it will work for me too. i've seen plastic surgeries fails. i assume that doctors tried to convince their patients to now do it but people being people, they had to have it done

i checked out your tweet

dear lord

WHY

• Completely agree with you. It’s kind of a more masculine form of beauty that they seem to be promoting. It will go out of fashion soon, but the procedure is permanent. PS trends should never even be a thing tbh

• I blame "heroin chic" coming back. Everyone's trying to look like Kate Moss again and I hate it.

90s Icon of the week: Kate Moss

Kate Moss '90s Style | POPSUGAR Fashion

• Completely agree with you. It’s kind of a more masculine form of beauty that they seem to be promoting. It will go out of fashion soon, but the procedure is permanent. PS trends should never even be a thing tbh

i don't understand why people follow trends. do procedures that fit your face, you only have one face. even if you have money you won't be able able to reverse it, it will always be noticeable you had work done. isn't the goal to look prettier but natural, not strange?

huge butts trend also annoyed the hell out of me, you can easily tell which ones are fake. everyone was doing bbl's and now many are downsizing them. bbl is one of the most dangerous surgeries, wrong move and you can die, which you could never guess based on its popularity

huge boobs is the most harmless trend, you just remove implants and you are done

• I'm 37 and I look younger :| I used to hate my baby cheeks, but not anymore.

• I dont wanna be mean

but that looks scary

People need therapy before deciding to do PS

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!