Things a mom says about shoes [very realatable]

• Going shoe shopping with mom

• "You came into the shoe with your foot easily so don't tell me they hurt when you walk in them!"
    • "I don't care if you don't like the look, if they fit than they are bought!"
    • "What, it's 2 years and you allready don't want shoes like this anymore?"
    • "I like those shoes and you find them ugly, how can this be... I thought you love this style?!?!?"

Having shoes at home with mom

• "Your foot did not grow, if I fit in these shoes than you can't tell me that they are too small for you now!"
    • "If you don't like those sexy shoes no more, give them to me. I know you find it emberasing when I would wear it but who cares..."
    • "You have enough shoes (even if its just 2 pair) so no need to buy new shoes! And I know I have more (most likly 30 pair of shoes) but that doesn't mean you need so much shoes!"
    • "You only wore them once in 3 years so you can't tell me you don't want them anymore! They are like new, so I don't see whats wrong with them?!?!?!"
    • "Stop wearing sneaker in winter! I literally payed a fortune for your boots and you only wear sneakers! Also wear those freaking boots or else your legs will be cold!!! "
    • "Why the fuck do you want to wear those damn flip-flops when you could wear normal sandals instead!?!?"

When you have new shoes with mom

• "Now be carefull and make them last long"
    • "They look so good on you, so don't make them dirty!"
    • "I know you actually hate them, but we allready bought them so we are not giving them back to the store!"
    • "I hope nobody steals these cute shoes from you when you have gym-lesson in school and leave your new shoes unprotected in the locker room"

When you have worn down shoes with mom

• "No I have no money to buy you new shoes and you still have enough shoes to wear (even if your only other option is 1 pair, and than your mom spends all the money on her 20th handbag)"
    • "How come you worn down your shoes like this? I swear we bought you them less than 6 months ago (no mom, those are the shoes I got 3 years ago and wear each and very day so...)"
    • "Just polish them a bit and they will look brand new (even if the shoe is falling apart into million pieces)"

When you are a toddler and your mom makes comments on shoes

• "She likes those pink sneakers with cinderella on them and even requested me to buy them for her" - Bruh you talk about a 12 month old child who can't even speak yet
    • "Why the fuck did I have to buy new shoes again, they do not even wear them down ..." - mom, you forgot that babies grow faster than teenagers ...
    • "My child can't even walk yet, so I don't think it needs shoes yet" - said by a random mother during winter with a child that sits barefeet in freezing weather in a stroler
    • "These choes fit so perfectly" - said by a mom that has a child who can't even talk yet so the child can't express that the shoes do not fit

When mom talks about her own shoes and makes dumb coments on her kid in the same time

• "I have those new expensive so cool high heels but my daughter is so dumb and says she wishes to also be able to wear something like that"
    • "My daughter literally made fun of me for 'hording' shoes and only wearing the same 2 pair each day. Do those kids even know why I need 30 different pays of shoes or is it just cause she only has 1 pair shoes herself and she is just jealous and thinks she gets my prettiest shoes since I do not wear them?"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I can't relate, but if you can, this sounds like a nightmare :(

My mom is the opposite and just constantly asking me if I need shoes cause she's at a buy one get one sale and she found a pair she likes already. It helps that she doesn't have bad taste, so I say yes half the time.

• Women and shoes is what keeps aliens from invading. It's the one of the human conditions they can't understand. You need 3 pairs of shoes: Casual, Work, Nice. If you live where it snows I'll grant you pair of snow boots. So 4 max.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!