Blinks, let's start to focus on the positive things too

• Sometimes I have the feeling that many blinks only focus on the negative and completely forget or ignore / overhear the positive.

Lisa spoke in this interview about the other girls and that they are like sisters for her, like a family and that they are not only business partners. And that they are there for each other and also supported her strongly during Lisa's solo.

In addition, Lisa said that she is very happy at the moment. Why doesn't anyone talk about it? As soon as Lisa says that she felt uncomfortable in some Blackpink outfits, it is hotly discussed, but when Lisa confirms that she is NOT unhappy (even the opposite), as assumed by many blinks a few weeks ago, because YG only fucks up and discriminates against her, it is ignored. So does that mean that if she says something negative it must be true and if she says something positive she is probably just saying it to calm Blinks down? At least that's my guess when I see how many only focus on the negative.

And please do not misunderstand. We should definitely pay attention to the negative and support Lisa, but let's all be happy that Lisa says that the girls are like a family to her and that she is happy.

Then that makes me very happy as a Blink.

Here is the interview I'm talking about. Ff you want to know what i am talking about, here are the points i am referring to

24:35 - the interviewer asked lisa "are you happy?"

26:53 - she talks about the members

05:30 - the negative part of the interview: lisa said she felt uncomfortable with some bp outfits.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Marmaladeheart

Changed the title of the thread from “Lisa said that the Blackpink members are like sisters” to “Blinks, let's start to focus on the positive things too”.
  • yeah pretty much. I feel some really like to focus on the negative and I don't understand why.

Her interview was so cute and wholesome saying positive things during the whole interview and she emphasized that that girls are like family not business workers and how much they have her back. She definitely doesn't feel unhappy in blackpink.

• I think having threads dedicated to positivity is always a great idea!!!

• Yes focusing on the positive things is necessary sometimes and I like how BP members interact with each other:) Lisa interview was great (hopefully new music is on sight) :omgr:

• You've highlighted just how many here prefer drama to singing kumbayah BOOMBAYAH. </3

Edit: All hail TheLadybug !!!

• We should focus on positives, but burying the negatives is not a good idea. Lisa literally said she felt uncomfortable and Blinks are trying to brush it off because it doesn't fit in with their narrative of Lisa not being treated poorly.

It's also funny how this narrative only gets thrown around for Lisa. No one says people shouldn't complain when it is about the group or the others individually.

• If you were pushing the narrative that Lisa is being mistreated and were constantly searching for something to prove she isn’t happy, her having a whole interview emphasizing on the fact that she is won’t fit your narrative. But her mentioning something negative that fits the narrative will be pointed out….

Cherry-picking at its finest…

I said it before, some became obsessed with complaining and focusing on the negative that it has become this subconscious thing they can’t control and notice anymore.

I’m also happy that this interview debunked the claim that she can’t speak up for herself because YG control’s her so much… please she is a grown women not a baby. I’m happy she is happy!!

• Cherry-picking at its finest…

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepeflushed:

• We should focus on positives, but burying the negatives is not a good idea. Lisa literally said she felt uncomfortable and Blinks are trying to brush it off because it doesn't fit in with their narrative of Lisa not being treated poorly.

It's also funny how this narrative only gets thrown around for Lisa. No one says people shouldn't complain when it is about the group or the others individually.

That’s not what I‘m saying. Of course we should talk about the negative things but at some point it becomes just too much. Maybe we all should try to focus on both. Positive and negative and start to support our artists in every aspect. Let‘s fight when we see them treated poorly but don’t stop when it’s time to celebrate when THEY tell us they are happy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• they want her to be misery so they can prove their point..... literally ignored she said she's happy and just have a vacation with her mom.

sometimes fans are worst than anti. :pepe-toilet:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!