Heechul to possibly leave SM

• He has been talking about it on bubble for a while and nobody knew if he meant it, so it's still not sure whether he will leave or not. But there is a high probability.

It really doesn't change much, he can't dance or won't join tours anymore, always saying he's a burden to SJ due to his injury. I think it will be a very friendly leave, even Leeteuk said to members if it gets too hard, they can leave this time.

So let's just be prepared emotionally in case.

edit: actually he said his contract is ending, not sure whether it's a SM or SJ contract, we'll see

edit2: Super Junior members recorded Knowing brothers yesterday suddenly as a full group, might get special I imagine

:drinktears:

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by Alice-ND ().

• as long as he doesn't leave the industry

But he renovated whole apartment talking that he wants to get married, if he has mindset like that then he can leave SM, not signing with any other agency but just doing usual KB gig, then take some break.

We don't know if he is dating but they broke up with Momo a year ago, and he is a healthy rich lad so probably he found someone new.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as long as he doesn't leave the industry

Yeah, let's wait for official announcement if there will be one. The thing is, some shows are SM produced so it's hard to say he'll stay on them. He's 40 years old, he might want ease on the schedules to settle in his personal life a little too.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• But he renovated whole apartment talking that he wants to get married, if he has mindset like that then he can leave SM, not signing with any other agency but just doing usual KB gig, then take some break.

We don't know if he is dating but they broke up with Momo a year ago, and he is a healthy rich lad so probably he found someone new.

:melon_think:

what

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• :melon_think:

what

even his castmakes joked that he is pabo because kids will use those white walls to color them with crayons xD

• External Content www.youtube.com

even his castmakes joked that he is pabo because kids will use those white walls to color them with crayons xD

no I mean, what are you trying to say? he can still be a panelist/singer if he starts a family

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• no I mean, what are you trying to say? he can still be a panelist/singer if he starts a family

yeah but when you got married you go to honeymoon, no?

• they've been vocal about settling down as they hit 40s so its not surprising i guess, some of them may be not re-sign or even they re-sign they will go hiatus for awhile...

For the KB filming... its not for their winter release?

• I'm actually curious to see what happens once LSM is actually gone. He's much loved by the talent so once he's ousted, f the board rocks the boat too much we might see some leaving.

• Maybe he just joins a company that manages show people and focuses solely on television, and gets married as he dreams.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• But he renovated whole apartment talking that he wants to get married, if he has mindset like that then he can leave SM, not signing with any other agency but just doing usual KB gig, then take some break.

He can stay with SM as a variety star; several KB cast members are also signed with SM.

• How long do you think honeymoons are?

I've seen some stars going for 3-6 months long honeymoons :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!