Which K-pop idol do you admire the most?

• No in in particiular right now

But I would say everyone who got harmed on the wrong end and than showed the world how wrong they were about them are some people maybe. Example B.I after getting kicked out of YG and comming back over a year later with a stronger version of himself showing everyone that he can even do the stuff on his own and that yes his problem was hurting his image a bit but he could overcome everything and start again. Wonho's case is a bit similiar since he was hurt by the same woman as B.I, but Wonho came back way faster than B.I did.

I could name a lot other artists

My ulti group A.C.E and their company maybe. Their CEO tried her best to even if it was not allways easy in the beginning but even tho it was hard the member still loved and respected her like an older sister or even a mom and were very greatfull for all the things she did for them, even tho they really knew how hard it was for her.

Hm theres so much I could write about other than just this ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Eunbi for being Izone's perfect leader.

Lisa for being the biggest Kpop idol in the world as a Thai.

RM for navigating BTS in all of their Western promotions, BTS would never have reached their heights without him.

Soyeon for being the only true all around of ace of Kpop and the only pure singer songwriter.

Wonyoung for achieving It Girl status at 18, the girl must be under ginormous pressure as the single most important person under Starshit, and she's a consummate pro.

Sakura for keeping the fire and passion burning for 11 years now, how many idols are still as passionate as ever and making huge jumps in their 12th year of activity? I dont think there's anyone quite like her.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!