Wayv 3rd EP - Kick Back

• Check out WayV's new EP

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WayV's whole discography is near perfect and this EP strengthened that notion. I especially like Action Figure and All For Love

Haolat  daniel-cruz

• This is a solid mini. I think Kick Back was the right move for title track as it's very catchy. I really love Good Time. It's such a throwback vibe. I hope if they do a follow up promotion that they choose Good Time. Action Figure is a close second fave. I love how they use Lucas in that song.

Just finished listening through it a couple times. Definitely enjoyed the mini album. Seems we have the same taste. My favorite is Good Time, followed by Action Figure.

• Thanks for posting! I crashed and didn’t update all the the threads. I’m really digging this album. There’s not a song I don’t like here but the tt is probably the one I like the least. I don’t dislike it...I just like All This Love, Good Time and Action Figure (despite the dopey lyrics) better. Horizon is fine. It’s not my fave on the album either, but I’m also not big on ballads generally speaking. Also, if you’re a kr&b fan, Junny is one of the writers of Action Figure.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Thanks for posting! I crashed and didn’t update all the the threads. I’m really digging this album. There’s not a song I don’t like here but the tt is probably the one I like the least. I don’t dislike it...I just like All This Love, Good Time and Action Figure (despite the dopey lyrics) better. Horizon is fine. It’s not my fave on the album either, but I’m also not big on ballads generally speaking. Also, if you’re a kr&b fan, Junny is one of the writers of Action Figure.

Excuse my ignorance but who is Junny?

• Junny is a kr&b singer.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one of my faves of his..

Acoustic version of the same song, which is lovely

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!