A Cute Story About Two Bighit Groups Leader

• Soobin rarely talks a lot about his relationship with his sunbae, in general he's also being secretive about who are his idol friends. Well, you know the reason :holding-back-tears: He's a shy introvert, it must be such a serious matter if he gathered his courage and asking for advice to RM. I'm so grateful he has the perfect person whose there for him at a difficult moment.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MoaTaglist

img.gif

Edited once, last by Nakayuki ().

• Both are thoughtful in different way.

• I hope people normalizing senior-junior relationship or idols friendship without getting accusation for having ulterior motive behind it. They have freedom to closed with anyone, and please respect them.

• His love towards Jin. Trainee days, both groups shared that tiny practice room in bighit old building :holding-back-tears:

• BTSxTXT collab when?!

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

• His love towards Jin. Trainee days, both groups shared that tiny practice room in bighit old building :holding-back-tears:

I think people forget or don't realize that TXT was training before BH was even big or BTS blew up. They had to deal with moldy mushrooms in their recording studio :huuh: ...I think that's why they are even more appreciative of everything BTS was able to build.

• RM is full of wisdom and kindness. I'm glad Soobin has the best leader to go to for advice ;(

:waterr:

He got it from the best person ever :holding-back-tears:

I think people forget or don't realize that TXT was training before BH was even big or BTS blew up. They had to deal with moldy mushrooms in their recording studio :huuh: ...I think that's why they are even more appreciative of everything BTS was able to build.

Taehyun talked about cleaning up mold and mushrooms in that room, the next day they grow back in the same place :cryingr: it sounds like something from a long time ago, but truthfully they were still in bighit old building until blue hour era?

• That is so sweet! :cryc::crys:

its even cuter cause Namjoon is my BTS bias

so to see them to interact is so special :cryingr:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!