Ghosting is literally top tier (Ghosting SOTY)

• Okay, guys, I'm sick of you delusional people saying that Ghosting is bad or that Wishlist is better than Ghosting when you KNOW PERSONALLY that it is not. Wishlist is like a boring low tier TXT song, and if you put Wishlist next to Ghosting an absolute queen and the SOTY, she'd probably feel embarrassed. Every single damn year, ghosting is the SOTY. I mean, that's crayz, right? NOPE, because it's Ghosting. It shouldn't be surprising because it's Ghosting, and it's common knowledge that Ghosting will always come out on top. Forget Tomboy or Love Dive or any of the other popular songs you claim to be SOTY because they aren't. It's always ghosting, and it always will be. You've always been Delulu af, claiming it's not and claiming it's a different song. Stop streaming the I forget the name of the comeback?? Oh, it's called a name. STOP STREAMING IT AND START STREAMING WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO STREAM, GHOSTING. That song has really captivated my heart. I want to officially marry and be tied to Ghosting frfr. I swear, if any of you ever disrespect my queen and utter her name in a bad way again, I will create another thread, and another, and another, until Allkpop becomes AllGhosting, because Ghosting is just that magnificent. Also, TXT should have performed their best song, GHOSTING, during MAMA! And it should have won SOTY, as well as best rookie group, best group, and best whatever else. Not TXT, only Ghosting. To be honest, Ghosting is like a group by itself, if TXT only released Ghosting every year, I'd be their biggest fan. With Ghosting alone, they would have the most diverse discography. It's just how effective Ghosting is. When I marry Ghosting, I want Ghosting to play in the back frfr. Wishlist will be sobbing as it's getting married to 20cm whilst the queen herself Ghosting will be getting married to ME Ghostings. You guys need to snap out of the ''Wishlist is better '' Thing right now. I'm starting to legit feel bad that you can't see how amazing Ghosting is compared to Wishlist. Wishlist is a peasant, and Ghosting is the queen.... Wishlist is a worm, and Ghosting is the bird that eats it.... Wishlist is a rat, and Wishlist is the cute cat that munches on it, bites it, and eats it.... Wishlist will always be powerless in comparison to Ghosting, and we have to accept that fact. Guys, we need to learn that Wishlist will never reach the Ghosting tier. Ghosting is just too good. Here's my remix of Wishlist if it was as good as Ghosting, MUSIC START! Just kidding, it'll never be as good or as amazing as Ghosting. Ghosting will always be superior. If you fell for that, you haven't learned your lesson. I will now explain why Ghosting is superior compared to Wishlist. It literally is what it is. Is it important for me to explain why? Are you really THAT tasteless? Maybe you are, I have literally lost all faith in the people on this forum. I'm getting tired and need to stream Ghosting, so bye. Please, Wishlist stans, get better soon. I'm worried.

Here is the queen herself

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ghostings

Changed the title of the thread from “Ghosting is literally top tier” to “Ghosting is literally top tier (Ghosting SOTY)”.
  • But does Ghosting have Beomgyu calling us pretty trash?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't think so :uh-uh-bunny:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!