[BREAKING] IZONE to officially disband in April

• Not unexpected, but condolences to the people who loved them.

A little ironic that this announcement comes out in advance of their upcoming concert, which they're calling "One, the Story".

• Okay but Wonyoung solo please

Jokes aside, I was just starting to get into this group so it's sad to see them disband. The members are funny, their music is wonderful, really the end of an era especially knowing that they're the last group to come out of the Produce saga. I hope they thrive in their new groups.....

Yes maybe but starship wish ngg

• hmm seems I'm the only one happy about this 🤷

I can't wait for what Starship does with Wonyoung and Yujin. The potential these two have is astounding. Finally they can spread their wings. Starship, I'm counting on you to renew my interest in kpop! Fighting!

Also, I still can't get used to this new look of the forum. On mobile it is absolute garbage.

I'm a bit in both worlds. While I'm not happy to see them disband I'm not really sad either. I'm looking forward to the new GG that will soon follow.

1). New WM girl group. Looks like almost an ITZY remake with 6-7 girls doing dance heavy choro's. Seems fitting sister-sister going head to head as both groups will then have 3 main dancer potentials for each group.

2) New Startship GG. WJSN never really got the attention it deserved and by now it is really too late for them to achieve that recognition. It can happen and it should have but just didn't so have high expectations and such for the new group.

3) Everglow getting Yena will hopefully help out their domestic sales as they are a great group and adding her will help and hopefully a lot.

4) Rocket punch. They also are a great group and need some more push that Chaewon/Eunbi may give them. Not 100% sure Eunbi won't join them but even if she doesn't Chaewon will give them hopefully fans. I do think Eunbi will go solo and that would be great to see too.

5) 8D creative new GG. I don't know much about it and I wasn't a super fan of Hyewon. So not sure what to expect. What I hope for is for their GG to be absolutely phenomenal and blow me and everyone away and essentially show me as being a fool for not stanning her. I mean I'm already a fool but I want her and their gropu to shove it in m face :-P

• This is interesting. I didn't know about WM or 8D. I agree though. I liked and supported Iz*One a lot, but I think there were things Swings and OTR could have done better. The members still have so much potential and I think they will finally get the opportunity to showcase it and show their own individual colors.

Rather than an ending, I see this as a new beginning. The real survival begins now and I'm excited to see how the girls grow from here.

• The whole idea with setting together a group with members from different groups and companies is a bit stupid to begin with. You know from the start the group is doomed.

• Noo!! I just start following them. Why??!!

Well they basically were constructed that way like all the produce groups. Think of them as all star teams that last for a season or two and then a new one is formed. That was the original premise. It was done that way in Korea and China. Only JO1 and Fromis_9 were formed from with a permanence in mind and those contestants were not trainees of other companies but independent hopefuls.

• That's sad. They had a great run though and will be remembered as one of the most successful kpop ggs. Wish all the members, very best.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!