Do you think TXT is the leader of the 4th generation in Japan?

• I always wondered if any of you stopped watching anime and why?

Lately, I see anime ost being a trend in my country and also a lot of anime fans watching TXT videos. I'm amazed to see MOAS debating anime on twitter leaving fandom fights aside.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk, I think Treasure might be great competition especially with Haruto, Asahi, Mashiho and Yoshi as members.

I think Treasure will be a competition and other groups that have Japanese members, but I feel that TXT debuted in Japan at the exact moment together with top Japanese groups (SixTones, SnowMan, J01) and also the ost in Japanese are being popular these days thanks to which is the season of top anime.

• I am not too updated in Japan tbh, so idk if they are leading. For sure they are doing great over there and that’s amazing in itself though! (*´꒳`*)

Jujutsu Kaisen, attack on titan are the most watched these days and other anime are also returning in early April that are very popular, anime songs are more popular than jpop itself so SixTones and Snowman are doing it.

• i have not and probably never will stop watching anime heh, i love it uwu

butbutbut, i believe that if txt are able to get more amine ost opportunities they can make it big. they got off to a GREAT start with singing the World Trigger season 2 ost though. fans of the anime has been waiting for such a long time, talking about maaaany years, so there was a lot of talk around it when the first episode was released

one of my anime friends here in norway also noticed txt singing the intro (she a non kpop fan), and she asked me about it and gave an impression of very excitedly awaiting more good stuff from them

• Jujutsu Kaisen, attack on titan are the most watched these days and other anime are also returning in early April that are very popular, anime songs are more popular than jpop itself so SixTones and Snowman are doing it.

Oh, I meant like I am not too into keeping track of who is doing well in music sales and fan growrth over there lol ^ ^”

But yes, I like anime so I know those are some big names for sure. I think I saw Kaji Yuki mention the song too, so I know they are getting some buzz for sure. I hope they get to hook lots of new fans that stock around for long. The boys deserve it!

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!